Updates August 8th 2016

Survey  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which gaming servers you wish us to have in the near future?

• Counter-Strike Global Offensive
    • ARK: Survival Evolved
    • Counter-Strike 1.6
    • Team Fortress 2
    • Left 4 Dead 2
    • Garry's Mod
    • Minecraft
    • Rust
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

Updates after updates, we're trying to do this monthly so you see we're really doing stuff in here, and not just in hidden.

As you see, we got rid of the old new theme which had few bugs that we were not able to fix.

This update is mostly about the new look of the forums, and we would like to hear your opinion of CS-Frag future servers.

I made poll on top of the post, so you can pick the games you have, and wish we would have a server for it. You can after comment below more

details of what kind of Garry's mod server for example, or should the minecraft server be vanilla or modded, or if you have other server in mind.

Member applications are now back, and you can find it in 'Applications' forum.

Also added new categories on the forums to make it more cleaner and easier to use and find stuff.

Next we're up to update the servers map lists and plugins, and see the results of the server poll,

so we hope to expand in other games as well!

#CS-Frag Team

• Like 12
21 minutes ago, ShadowPR said:

Are you crazy voting for l4d2 wtf you can make private room in that game and play me and ghost always do that why the hell you want public server of l4d2 omg

Why not? Explain me the reason not having left 4 dead different mod servers? Are you even adequate to comment?

Note in mind that these are games. They are neither in the same level, nor same genre.

I voted for Minecraft and CSGO and reasons are obvious.

CSGO : Huge amount of players (+500,000) are playing in this game and not everyone are sticked to compt. and MMs. We're CS-Frag after all and even potato PCs can run CSGO at a sufficient level which is enough for our community servers's gameplay.

Minecraft : You can simply run minecraft on a RaspberryPie with Linux OS on 65 fps. The game is promising.

I voted for ARK as well, we're not talking about fun here, all those games above have their own unique perks for having fun, you just have to be a fan of it.
I know so many CSGO players who simply don't like L4D2 for example. It's their taste of gaming. They call it too simple and line up.

1- The game is early access, expect bugs and less optimization . although they optimized it even more in their recent update and now I have 70 fps in The Island map as well. and they constantly update the game.  This early access feature brings us an advantage, most of players are playing in Unofficial servers who can count on their servers. Because criticizing is the easiest thing to do, but without understanding the capability of ARK, it will be non-sense if we talk about it. The Administration console panel, It's in close cooperation with Steam and giving us the access to Steam IDs, The capability of the game to upload and download your characters into the game with your levels (This unique feature is something that even ARK players don't know about, ARK developers have promised that after the release, they will increase the data traffic for ARK, for better pings (Less than 30) and also huge amount of Data traffic which will optimize the game and also allow players to download and upload their characters from one server to another (Official servers).

2- The ranking of the game in Steam community is in the top 10 (Even Top 5 if I'm not mistaken).

Disadvantage of the game is the gpu and ram it requires (More than GTx640 and more than 8gb ram requires for the minimum graphic settings)

But I do personally support minecraft servers, since the only limitation in Minecraft is your imagination and the community can grow inside of this game even better.

Regards

SnoWolf

• Like 3
12 hours ago, SnoWolf said:

Note in mind that these are games. They are neither in the same level, nor same genre.

I voted for Minecraft and CSGO and reasons are obvious.

CSGO : Huge amount of players (+500,000) are playing in this game and not everyone are sticked to compt. and MMs. We're CS-Frag after all and even potato PCs can run CSGO at a sufficient level which is enough for our community servers's gameplay.

Minecraft : You can simply run minecraft on a RaspberryPie with Linux OS on 65 fps. The game is promising.

You've got the point SnoWolf, but let me correct you a little bit. Not sure if everybody got a better or worse pc than mine but I can't run any of those 2 games topkek, now I'm not going against you, I support your idea but don't you think having a community in Counter Strike 1.6 would be good too? I mean Cs 1.6 is way more popular than CSS. Anyway guys you know your shit.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Geri said:

You've got the point SnoWolf, but let me correct you a little bit. Not sure if everybody got a better or worse pc than mine but I can't run any of those 2 games topkek, now I'm not going against you, I support your idea but don't you think having a community in Counter Strike 1.6 would be good too? I mean Cs 1.6 is way more popular than CSS. Anyway guys you know your shit.

I've been an player for 4 years on an 1.6 community and was an admin on it for the last 2 years. The game was populair and fun but with time it died cause everyone moved onto CSGO, its not worth putting money into it as you'll have to boost the servers almost everyday or every week.

move on to CSGO and make an MG/Surf server(not DM in surf, race maps please.) and get it running. Add more servers with the time.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Koray. said:

I've been an player for 4 years on an 1.6 community and was an admin on it for the last 2 years. The game was populair and fun but with time it died cause everyone moved onto CSGO, its not worth putting money into it as you'll have to boost the servers almost everyday or every week.

move on to CSGO and make an MG/Surf server(not DM in surf, race maps please.) and get it running. Add more servers with the time.

Actualy it's pretty damn hard to find a ZM server empty in CS 1.6. The game has enough players to support the community, saying it's not worth putting money into making a community there it's the same as saying our dear hard-working admins spent a lot of shit on CSS which wasn't worth it, oh belive me it was totally worth it, the game is not dying, at least yet. I support your other idea though...

• Like 1
Just now, Geri said:

Actualy it's pretty damn hard to find a ZM server empty in CS 1.6. The game has enough players to support the community, saying it's not worth putting money into making a community there it's the same as saying our dear hard-working admins spent a lot of shit on CSS which wasn't worth it, oh belive me it was totally worth it, the game is not dying, at least yet. I support your other idea though...

Sure if you want to play on a ruski cyka blyat server or an Kurwa polski server, go on and play on it.

The latest ZM mods are shit anyway and people are making way too OP servers with ZM, that's why its not fun playing it for the average player who is used to ZM 4.3

2 minutes ago, Koray. said:

Sure if you want to play on a ruski cyka blyat server or an Kurwa polski server, go on and play on it.

The latest ZM mods are shit anyway and people are making way too OP servers with ZM, that's why its not fun playing it for the average player who is used to ZM 4.3

I don't care if the new ZM mods are shit, all I'm saying that making a CS 1.6 community is a big help for Cs-Frag since many players would want to buy "VIP" in the ZM. When I play in other ZM servers in CS 1.6 at least half of the players have already bought VIP. I have to wait at least 5 min to join a zm server since it's already full of goodmannered players and the others who don't speak English don't even talk in chat. I don't know on what server you play that it has so many Russians on it. Cs: Go has Russians a lot of the but I'm not going against the idea of making a community there too I even suport it. I don't know why you are so against me supporting Cs 1.6... Making a ZM community or whatever in Cs 1.6 will benefit Cs-Frag.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Geri said:

I don't care if the new ZM mods are shit, all I'm saying that making a CS 1.6 community is a big help for Cs-Frag since many players would want to buy "VIP" in the ZM. When I play in other ZM servers in CS 1.6 at least half of the players have already bought VIP. I have to wait at least 5 min to join a zm server since it's already full of goodmannered players and the others who don't speak English don't even talk in chat. I don't know on what server you play that it has so many Russians on it. Cs: Go has Russians a lot of the but I'm not going against the idea of making a community there too I even suport it. I don't know why you are so against me supporting Cs 1.6... Making a ZM community or whatever in Cs 1.6 will benefit Cs-Frag.

Im not against you supporting ZM, Im just saying its a waste for the community. Instead of moving back to older genres you should move on to newer ones (even tho I dislike CSGO aswell)

https://gyazo.com/b9311ec7f3f17d9098b2ac9b68b8e0bc There you have your average 'Full' servers whereas only 1 of them is located in the UK and  1 in Germany, I tried almost all of the english ones and they all end up being bad.

• Calig locked this topic