Community Update #13 - 3rd of January 2018

Hey folks

Happy New Year to all of you, since I’m pretty sure everyone has already passed 1st. of January 2018, unless you guys are living on MARS.

Although MARS Curiosity robot has better ping than I have sometimes. Okay, let’s cut to the chase!

As for everyone with their 2018’s resolution, We have our own as well, which I’m going to explain it to you guys one by one:

We’re about to change the name of the community from CS-Frag to something better. Before we do anything else, we have to pass this step, because as so many of you are already aware of this,

we’re about to expand into CSGO, just as we did to Rust and other games, so for that matter, we should have a better name, since CS-Frag stands for Cancer Service-Frag (Counter Strike-Frag),

and it doesn't look really convenient to have rust or any other game server using that name. You guys get the point?

Next, we’re proud to announce that we will be having the following servers in/for the following games:

• Counter Strike Source [Existing]
  • Killing Floor 2 [Existing]
  • Rust [Existing]
  • Counter Strike Global Offensive [Finished]
  • Minecraft [In Progress]

Also, there’s this matter of concern that we would like to discuss with you. @Calig is going to be arrested by Finland’s Army! (Short version: He’s going to do the service duty.)

So for a quite short period of time (6 months – 1 year, most probably he’ll escape in 6 months and hop out). During this period we won’t be having anyone to blame lags and bugs on him,

which I know it’s a big deal for all of us. Also, server updates will be limited since there won't be anyone to maintain the servers, or open any new ones.

The Staff team will keep the community active by hosting events and arrange meetings cross the servers.

Last but not least, we have set up an twitch community for the community. For now, I will be streaming there randomly on weekends

and everyone else is more then welcome to join our community on twitch! Our community is not limited to anything, we have our Teamspeak 3 server,

we have our Discord server and the only boundary for us is ourselves when it comes to playing various games. From PLAYERUNKOWN’S BATTLEGROUND to Dead By Daylight.

So we have decided to Twitch it out for you fellas, so whenever you feel like grabbing popcorn and watching us raging, you can just head to my channel HERE.

UBMan (UniBrowMan) - that's me - who has a close collaboration with CS-Frag will be twitching every Saturdays on schedule and for sure on other days,

based on different occasions as well as also random twitching throughout weekends (You will be informed).

007bd015e8.png    974389a1b4.png

Okay, that’s all, we’ll inform you about the new name and further information (If there will be any) any time soon.

Stay tuned and again wish you all a great year 2018, full of joy, prosperity, happiness and full of gaming as always!

Edited by SnoWolf
  • Like 14

As mentioned above, I'll be doing my service duty and don't have the time to maintain the servers or make anything new.

I'll be only having time on weekends, and I try my best working on the next huge step that's going to happen.

The charge has been left for @SnoWolf and @VaNsTeR till my service ends.

We will be working on the next huge step we're going to have: new community name and new systems.

We will keep you up to date once we have something worth mentioning is done in the progress.

As last thing I want to say, keep it up!

• Like 10
15 hours ago, Leda said:

We should hold a goodbye event for Calig. I'd like to see him cry in tears before he goes! ;)

Let's make him cry before he goes you mean ?

16 hours ago, Geri said:

Didn't know Calig had enough mana to revive you:kappa:

:Midfing:

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Calig locked this topic