Minigame Event! 12.03.2017

4e5eaf5ace.png

Welcome to join us and have fun at our Minigame server this weekend 12.3.2017! (Sunday)

We will be playing some special maps, and you have chances of winning VIP status for 1 month!

Click HERE to check time for event starting time!

** VIP ONLY FOR REGISTERED MEMBERS **

99c65a9a71.png

1e0eade195.png                                         8627057215.png

mg_AER_Fabula_v1b

It is an Obstacle/Course Map which is really challenging and requires good teamwork and leaders!

Max Playtime for this map is 1h and 15min. If not completed until then we will move on to the Second map.

PLAYERS THAT ARE ACTIVE FROM MAP BEGIN AND BEATS THE BOSS, WILL BE REWARDED WITH 1 MONTH OF VIP STATUS

mg_Bear_attack_hard

This is basically a Map where u have to survive 6 waves of Bear Attacks in Order to win!

The waves gets more challenging and special Bears Spawn like Tanky ones or speedy bears.

Protect the picnic are to win! Most suitable player amount is 16 people or else it gets to easy.

We will split teams for this if necessary to keep the balance for the map. Max. fails allowed: 3

PLAYERS THAT ARE ACTIVE FROM MAP BEGIN AND BEATS THE FINAL WAVE, WILL BE REWARDED WITH 1 WEEK OF VIP STATUS

See ya at the event!

Credits to @Calig for this cool layout! : ))

• Like 8
8 hours ago, VaNsTeR said:

Event Over. Thanks for all who participated on the Event:) I personally did not expect that many people to join xD The server was even full.

Awards will be given out soon. We wont forget anybody:) 

3y6tw.gif

We're still waiting, if denial we'll nominate to add a Startrek map.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Harue
  • Like 2

VIP have been given out to all people who were at the Event!

If you already had active VIP status, this will be added to your account.

You only have ingame VIP access not for Donator Forum unless you are already a Donator.

Go to this Link to see all avaible Commands u can use at our Servers as a VIP!

List of VIP Winners and Length!

@Deadview 3 Weeks

@SYED 3 Weeks

@Bad-throne_Bzh 3 Weeks

@-<SAXI>- 2 Weeks

@AET - Vid 3 Weeks

@El Magnificoo 3 Weeks

@Uncle Dan 1 Week

@T3RROR 1 Week

@El Machoo 1 Week

@Lady InsAne 1 Week

@TRAPLIFE 1 Week

@.::I am Legend::. 1 Week

@FloriaNNN. 1 Week

@Surt 1 Week

@DeMoN 1 Week

@Harue 1 Week

@Arcan 1 Week

@Tony Montana 1 Week

@WeeZy 1 Week

Players that receive VIP but are not registered on our Forum.

Suga 1 Week

Jay Master of Lightning 1 Week

[Cosmy] 1 Week

Once Again 1 Week

• Like 7
Just now, VaNsTeR said:

My bad i remember u were there at Bear map. You will get 1 Week VIP aswell. I apollogize for this.

:) BEST ADMIN EVER FOREVER X100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

• Like 1

@T3RROR 3 weeks vip is for people who won the map (i guess because im not at the event due to exams and the timeline and the day). If u still doesn't understand anything yet, read the announcement up there. :kermit:

You should be thankful that u got free vip for 1 week not for a day, hours, hour, minutes, minute, seconds, or a second.

Edited by striker
As usual