Sugesstion about the server

Leon

Hello everyone

Last time i play mini games on cs go and i try this server now and i have 2 ideas.

1. Auto Bhop - its very helpful to get trough the levels, more fun also.

2. Parachutes - very,very useful also to get trough the levels.I even think its impossible or very hard to play without it. 

I played the same maps here and in one other server :) I think its impossible to win 100 levels (in some maps) without those things for the time.Play a litte bit and you will see.Exodus, read the first post again, where did see "im pro" ? Don't just spam around if you dont have someting important to say.

PS:

Look here

I'm not that MG player tbh but i think auto bhop will make the maps more easier and that kinda sucks for me, even tho it will be unfair for people who dont know how to bhop

p.s : just my opinion  :KappaPride:  :KappaPride:  :doge: 

• 2 weeks later...

1.Add rtd (roll the dice) get a gun lose health drug usv.

2.Add more course maps please! mg_kegs_course_v3_fixed3

You could have made own topic of your suggestion.

Somehow I think RTD is just.. waste of space. I like more Roll To Die :) (Troll plugin of Roll The Dice) :)

More course maps.. We were planning to reduce them, only use the most popular ones.

You can suggest mg maps Here.

1. Isn't Auto-bhop activated on a specific maps? Unless i'm mistaken, I think it's actually activated

2. Parachute isn't a good idea (in my opinion) because i't will be easy to pass the obstacles and you will miss the sense in "Minigames"

Auto-bhop xD bhop is ezay in minigame <3

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all.

I've been playing minigames elsewhere for a long time, and I don't really think autobhop is good for mg maps. 

It's fun sometimes (for soccer, knife fighting...) but it just ruins the gameplay when it comes to courses, actual bhop minigames, longjump, climb, maps like invisibleman, etc.

Just my opinion tho, because I'm used to play with other settings and I've barely played here, but I think the autobhop thing should be discussed after a while, or probably change other settings like gravity, acceleration... to balance the game.

Again, just a thought. I'll make a proper suggestion thread later with bugs I find and bla bla bla.

Sincerely,

Dan

• Like 4

Playing with autobhop in MGs is a very bad idea, it makes it too easy, and that the same time too boring. I think that MGs need the "challenging feel", but with autobhop it's like driving a full-assisted car, you do it right but you don't really feel it.

In a brief, just remove it, it makes the server too " nooby" and boring.

• Like 3

Playing with autobhop in MGs is a very bad idea, it makes it too easy, and that the same time too boring. I think that MGs need the "challenging feel", but with autobhop it's like driving a full-assisted car, you do it right but you don't really feel it.

In a brief, just remove it, it makes the server too " nooby" and boring.

I love the comparing! C + M <3

• 4 weeks later...

haaaai would be awesome if this server had the following maps :3

mg_ka_trains_detach best knifing map everrrrrr

mg_ski_mountain and mg_velocity_tower_v3  awesome gungame maps :D

mg_piratewars_2012 just a better version of pirate wars                         

Map suggestions goes right Here.

Make sure to read 'Read this before posting' topic.