My Gaming equipment!

Vanster

• 3 weeks later...

Its painful to watch all these pictures with high-end PC as I have a really shitty PC except mouse and mouse pad, I only know how hard it is to play on some maps cuz of fps.

My mouse: Steelseries Ikari Optical Mouse

My mousepad: Steelseries Fnatic mousepad

• Like 3

Ya'll can just getta feck outa here!

I present to you, the beast:

rQRDW0W.jpg

Insane HP probook 4540s Gold edition. It's one of the most stabile computers u can get.

Headset: A white koss. I dropped it in the water some weeks ago, so it doesn't work properly. Therefor it's not on this picture.

Mouse: Idk something i bought on Clas Ohlson for 9 euros. 3 buttons, and the scroll button is fucked up.

Mousepad: A pillow i bought on IKEA. Works perfectly.

Basically got the school PC for free. so all u can see here is bought for 9 euros. Altaïrillyon

• Like 7

rQRDW0W.jpg

Insane HP probook 4540s Gold edition. It's one of the most stabile computers u can get.

Headset: A white koss. I dropped it in the water some weeks ago, so it doesn't work properly. Therefor it's not on this picture.

Mouse: Idk something i bought on Clas Ohlson for 9 euros. 3 buttons, and the scroll button is fucked up.

Basically got the school PC for free. so all u can see here is bought for 9 euros. Altaïrillyon

SELL OUT  :w00t:

ps. Nice sofa.

• Like 1

Its painful to watch all these pictures with high-end PC as I have a really shitty PC except mouse and mouse pad, I only know how hard it is to play on some maps cuz of fps.

My mouse: Steelseries Ikari Optical Mouse

My mousepad: Steelseries Fnatic mousepad

I been playing in 20-60 fps max since 2013 with shitty mouse and keyboard. I didn't choose thug life, thug life chose me :kappa:

Edit: The only good shit I have is my 1080p monitor.

• Like 2

rQRDW0W.jpg

wtf is that :D

• Like 1

lol bith pls :v :v  Guess what :

a Mouse with broken second click i bought it with 5 euros

keyboard from a freind with broken M botton

Headset from Napoleon age it's the only thing that was working perfectly until yesterday ( right side fucked up )

COME ON WHO CAN CHALLENGE ME !!!! xD

• Like 2

And youre PC? thats what matters. Mine can barely run CSS

barely ? srsly ? u said u have HP probook 4540s it's good pc with bad video card but generally it still good

u can run css without any Problems

Ps : i dont wanna mention my Specifications cuz it's fucking piece of shit xD

rQRDW0W.jpg

Pillow hhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 2