1. Please add the !
yt command.
2. Host some events on ZM.
3. Add some new Maps.

4. Add Props in Store.
I hope you look into the matter.

Edited by SYED
  • Like 8

I always wanted kind of ZM events, but looks it have no ideas for it (wondering if that possible).

I really agree with add some new maps while if the owners accept this idea me and my mate @-JamNass- we can take over for this situation.

And syed thx for your suggestions :heart:

• Like 6

ZM Events is not really something to called as Event because it is literally just camping and killing Zombies.

I told @Calig alot of times to add the !yt plugin to all servers because i love to listen to my music.

You can always suggest Maps on the Map Suggestion list.

But for now there wont be any Zm Events and im not sure if we will even make any on Zm Server.

For now there is the Event this Friday.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, VaNsTeR said:

I told @Calig alot of times to add the !yt plugin to all servers because i love to listen to my music.

No you haven't :kappa: 

The Youtube plugin has been added. There are some unused features in the zombie plugin aka. Nemesis mod,

basically the same mods as in cs 1.6 if anyone have played. I think it would be fun to play Nemesis in a wide open map (zm_hangum_high).

We're ALWAYS open for suggestions, the maps all our server has are picked by us in the first case, and you guys are in response of the future maps ;).

Ofc we try to keep some kind of track to update the map lists and add new maps etc. And I guess we don't always remember to check all the suggested maps in the forums.. But please, suggest the maps and I guess @-JamNass- & @Hichem at least know something about good ZM maps.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Calig said:

No you haven't :kappa: 

The Youtube plugin has been added. There are some unused features in the zombie plugin aka. Nemesis mod,

basically the same mods as in cs 1.6 if anyone have played. I think it would be fun to play Nemesis in a wide open map (zm_hangum_high).

We're ALWAYS open for suggestions, the maps all our server has are picked by us in the first case, and you guys are in response of the future maps ;).

Ofc we try to keep some kind of track to update the map lists and add new maps etc. And I guess we don't always remember to check all the suggested maps in the forums.. But please, suggest the maps and I guess @-JamNass- & @Hichem at least know something about good ZM maps.

Please dont bring ammo pack/gauss rifle/jetpack/instakill lm in css zm it's unbalanced enough as it is :kappa:

PS: Knife blink would be gr8

• Like 1

@Calig Id actually love nemesis mode. Unloze uses that on there Ze Server on some Maps.

And tbh. it is very fun :D Especially if u are the Nemesis.

But id prefer to open a Cs 1.6 Server for that. I always loved the zm servers on cs 1.6 and there zombie plague mode ammo packs :D #jetpackisawesome

• Like 2
3 hours ago, VaNsTeR said:

@Calig Id actually love nemesis mode. Unloze uses that on there Ze Server on some Maps.

And tbh. it is very fun :D Especially if u are the Nemesis.

But id prefer to open a Cs 1.6 Server for that. I always loved the zm servers on cs 1.6 and there zombie plague mode ammo packs :D #jetpackisawesome

Only thing i liked about jetpacks is stealing one :D. But opening a cs 1.6 zm sever would be a great idea (make non-vac protected so i dont have to pirate the game :kappa: ).

Ammo packs,fun mode (damage dealt=ammo packs gained), gauss rifle, knife blink, jetpack etc... , would definitly play it.

7 hours ago, DeMoN said:

Nowdays people are still playing zombie mod in cs 1.6 since It's the most famous mod.Agree with opening server!

For me, the best mod in cs 1.6 was Hide'n'Seek. Thats where I got all my skills. Hide and Seek made the player I am today. I will love this mod till the day I die. Would be happy to see a HNS server, but tbh, we should focus our resources to CS:GO.

• Like 3