Jump to content
SYED

Few Suggestion!

Recommended Posts

Hey Admoon!

I have few suggestions for the
server :-

1. Please add the !
yt command.
2. Host some events on ZM.
3. Add some new Maps.

4. Add Props in Store.
I hope you look into the matter.

Edited by SYED
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always wanted kind of ZM events, but looks it have no ideas for it (wondering if that possible).

I really agree with add some new maps while if the owners accept this idea me and my mate @-JamNass- we can take over for this situation.

And syed thx for your suggestions :heart:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ZM Events is not really something to called as Event because it is literally just camping and killing Zombies.

I told @Calig alot of times to add the !yt plugin to all servers because i love to listen to my music.

You can always suggest Maps on the Map Suggestion list.

 

But for now there wont be any Zm Events and im not sure if we will even make any on Zm Server.

 

For now there is the Event this Friday.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VaNsTeR said:

I told @Calig alot of times to add the !yt plugin to all servers because i love to listen to my music.

No you haven't :kappa: 
 

The Youtube plugin has been added. There are some unused features in the zombie plugin aka. Nemesis mod,

basically the same mods as in cs 1.6 if anyone have played. I think it would be fun to play Nemesis in a wide open map (zm_hangum_high).

 

We're ALWAYS open for suggestions, the maps all our server has are picked by us in the first case, and you guys are in response of the future maps ;).

Ofc we try to keep some kind of track to update the map lists and add new maps etc. And I guess we don't always remember to check all the suggested maps in the forums.. But please, suggest the maps and I guess @-JamNass- & @Hichem at least know something about good ZM maps.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't nemesis be kinda op for cs:s? 25k hp instakill machine xd (btw add !yt to climb :kermit: )

 

 

Edited by Deadview
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some maps are way outdated and very unbalanced, (e.g. day ctec, miniature room, ancientfinal, an canals...) So we definitely need new ones on the server.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Calig said:

No you haven't :kappa: 
 

The Youtube plugin has been added. There are some unused features in the zombie plugin aka. Nemesis mod,

basically the same mods as in cs 1.6 if anyone have played. I think it would be fun to play Nemesis in a wide open map (zm_hangum_high).

 

We're ALWAYS open for suggestions, the maps all our server has are picked by us in the first case, and you guys are in response of the future maps ;).

Ofc we try to keep some kind of track to update the map lists and add new maps etc. And I guess we don't always remember to check all the suggested maps in the forums.. But please, suggest the maps and I guess @-JamNass- & @Hichem at least know something about good ZM maps.

Please dont bring ammo pack/gauss rifle/jetpack/instakill lm in css zm it's unbalanced enough as it is :kappa:

PS: Knife blink would be gr8

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Firesky said:

Some maps are way outdated and very unbalanced, (e.g. day ctec, miniature room, ancientfinal, an canals...) So we definitely need new ones on the server.

then why do u nominate them !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well i have an idea for a zm event. Scout boosting olimpics :kappa: . When you headshot a zombie with a scout that is going up a slope it sends him flying, so it would be fun to recreate some disciplines from the olimpics (spear throw, disc throw, ball throw etc) :KappaPride:. @-JamNass- @Hichem what do you 2 lovely gentlemen think ? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, -JamNass- said:

then why do u nominate them !

To trigger your questions! :kappa:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Calig Id actually love nemesis mode. Unloze uses that on there Ze Server on some Maps.

And tbh. it is very fun :D Especially if u are the Nemesis.

But id prefer to open a Cs 1.6 Server for that. I always loved the zm servers on cs 1.6 and there zombie plague mode ammo packs :D #jetpackisawesome

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@VaNsTeR I love this nemesis mod on one stage maps!It would be a great idea :kappa:

And btw I've been playing zombie mod on cs 1.6 since  7 years or more and it's fun as fuck,still playing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VaNsTeR said:

@Calig Id actually love nemesis mode. Unloze uses that on there Ze Server on some Maps.

And tbh. it is very fun :D Especially if u are the Nemesis.

But id prefer to open a Cs 1.6 Server for that. I always loved the zm servers on cs 1.6 and there zombie plague mode ammo packs :D #jetpackisawesome

 

Only thing i liked about jetpacks is stealing one :D. But opening a cs 1.6 zm sever would be a great idea (make non-vac protected so i dont have to pirate the game :kappa: ).

Ammo packs,fun mode (damage dealt=ammo packs gained), gauss rifle, knife blink, jetpack etc... , would definitly play it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CS 1.6 old school oh yeah 

 

I used to play Zm mod and i was even an admin in so many servers . those days are unforgettable 

 

I agree with openning cs 1.6 zm server :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nowdays people are still playing zombie mod in cs 1.6 since It's the most famous mod.Agree with opening server!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DeMoN said:

Nowdays people are still playing zombie mod in cs 1.6 since It's the most famous mod.Agree with opening server!

 

For me, the best mod in cs 1.6 was Hide'n'Seek. Thats where I got all my skills. Hide and Seek made the player I am today. I will love this mod till the day I die. Would be happy to see a HNS server, but tbh, we should focus our resources to CS:GO.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×