Christmas Zombie Escape *EVENT*

Dear CS-Frag players, the administration team is proud to present you our first and massively fun *CHRISTMAS ZOMBIE ESCAPE EVENT*

Saturday : ze_christmas_infection_v2_3

HgYPnSq.jpg

Sunday : ze_santassination_css2

FXypstj.jpg

1.  When?  17th of December (Saturday) and  18th of December (Sunday). Each one of the events will start at 6pm CET ( Central European Time) also a countdown will be enabled on forums + steam group.

2. Server : CS-Frag Zombie Escape.

3. Duration : Around 2 hours or until we beat all the maps. May be extended if the players wish.

4. Rules :  -Absolutely no griefing of any kind, offenders will be punished accordingly for the duration of the event at least.

-Voice chat should be mostly relevant to the game, do not disrupt the leadership.

-Of course, general server rules apply.

5. Leaders : Exodus and Vanster (I am free to add more leaders, if you pm me on forums or steam)

6. Rewards : 3 weeks of VIP status on all our servers. (VIP will be given only to those who WIN the map, or beat the last stage played- if we give up.)

DOWNLOAD Link for christmas infection.

DOWNLOAD Link for santassination.

If you have any question or comments you can leave them here or tell me directly through steam. Good luck and most importantly, have fun!

- CS-Frag Administration team wishes you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

• Like 7

looking forward to the event(s), nice map choice. i just hope that we'll have enough players around, so invite your friends and family (maybe grandpa wants some ze too :kappa:). i also like the idea to give the winners some reward for their efforts.

i'll try to be there, overdefending as usual ;) 

• Like 2

Great event and maps aswell. Guys please watch some videos about this maps to get an idea and know what you have to do in this maps, honestly i have never played santa map don't hate me if i failed you :lenny:

And yes please for the noobie players (:lenny: no offence) don't ruin our game with saying every time go rtv, change the map etc.. it's an event so pls let's have fun in all the event period and ofc try to finish the maps.

Last thing i wanna say, is 2 hours enough to finish 1 map? i mean make it 3 hours as the real time of the event then you can extend if you want (3 hours + extend better than 2 hours + extend)

Edited by ParadOx
  • Like 1

A little teaser for Santassination. The Act 3 (final act on normal dif) is approximately a 20 minutes straight defending. I mean the whole stage is 20 minutes with 2 boss fights.

Ignore the fact that the video is made in CS:GO. The map is ported indeed from CS:GO (made by Luffaren)

• Like 1

dat santassination map is considred as one of hardest map xD  by taking look and exploring the map i found it's gonnna need extremely team co-operation and overdefending , it's really huge map with many ways to zombies to get in ( chance of winning  : less than 20 % ) xDD

4 hours ago, XoOM =D said:

dat santassination map is considred as one of hardest map xD  by taking look and exploring the map i found it's gonnna need extremely team co-operation and overdefending , it's really huge map with many ways to zombies to get in ( chance of winning  : less than 20 % ) xDD

Yeah I know, we might as well move to christmas_Beta. A much easier x-mas map. :)

hello, just for informations, ze-santassasination have 1 prologue and 3 acts, normal and extreme,

admin room :

choice of act :

229393201612181134231.jpg

extrem mod is hard, the sky is black, music and more npc ... and act III continues and you have to kill socrates.

for add extrem mod, it is necessary to found the 3 secrets mufassa, yazu and simba in act III normal mod :

485755201612181238491.jpg

542324201612181241021.jpg

333514201612181241301.jpg

or switch between mode in admin room :

589663201612181134311.jpg

but, that will nice, if us will win the normal mod :)

Yesterday on unloz, bad-throne and me stopped at the act II extreme ... after 25 tests and 4 hours ^^ the map is really very hard in extrem mod and very long ... 

719953201612172123571.jpg

but it's a very good map, really fun ^^

we will need a good leader tonight :FailFish:

prologue will be fun for begin :D

• Like 1
  • Calig unpinned this topic
  • Calig locked this topic