New PC Specs AMD

Vanster

983abe7e050e47f9b815ea657cbdaece.jpg

Sooooo it finally happened. Im done with nvidia and i moved to amd and i have to say.. IM MORE THEN IMPRESSED! I installed my Radeon RX 480 and its more then awesome. Playing Battlefield 1 on Ultra is tottaly insane! Yeah i know my psu is old fuck off pimp xD

2177c38267c94d0ba613f174e96bed92.jpg

I also bought myself an SSD Samsung 850 Evo.

45b5aa6aa5844f878ff1a2ccec73dbcd.jpg

And finally a Cooler which i reaaally needed since mine is pretty old. Cannot take the risk of my pc getting exploded xD.

Im more then Happy with my Current Set Up but tho i wanted to get the GTX 1080 but not enough money... 800 € is waaayyy to expensive.

• Like 5

Welcome to the masterrace :P

Everything looks fine. But as Harue gently tried to show you with his hidden messages: CLEAN YOUR TOWER BRO :cheerful:

Every 6 Months you should clean it and the coolers from dust and dirt.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Tariq said:

Everything looks fine. But as Harue gently tried to show you with his hidden messages: CLEAN YOUR TOWER BRO :cheerful:

:kappa: Unless you get tempered glass with mulltiple dust filters on your case, then it's twice a month.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
On 16/03/2017 at 1:48 AM, Tariq said:

i haven't cleaned mine since 2 years lol

• Like 1