Rally Christmas Event

Vanster

adc78c6f73.png

9b53624599.png

Thanks everyone who participated for the event!

Winners of the event are:

PEPPERLAND: @The RUMPLESTILSKIN

SKYDRIFT: @VaNsTeR

MANIA: @imClipsyy

And congratulations for @ShadowPR winning the Last Man Standing on our Bonus map Track_Area!

He will be rewarded with 1 Week of VIP Status. And As well congratulations for @Bad-throne_Bzh

for winning our another Extra map on Track_Monster, he will be rewarded with 1 Month of VIP status.

Hopefully everyone had fun experiencing the truck mode on CS:S!

There will be more events coming and more chances of winning prizes!

ps. If anyone wants demo of the event, contact to @Calig via Private message on forums.

Merry Christmas and happy new year 2017!

Cs-Frag Admin Team

This year will be finished with speed and style! Join our EPIC rally mod on CSS this Friday 30.12 6 PM!

Total of three maps will be played. Pepperland, Skydrift and Mania. Before the real race, you get to practice
the map for 5-10 minutes. Player who first finishes laps fastest will win! There can be only 1 winner of each of the map,
and you can only win once! The winner will be rewarded with 1 Month of VIP status and store credits!

The event is limited for 20 PLAYERS! Each time we finish a map, server will be cleaned
and the first ones joining will get to participate for the current map!

Event will be hosted in our official Event Server:
87.98.174.44:27025 OFFLINE

During the event you accept to follow

CS-Frag general rules, and the following:

1. Do not block other players cars.

2. Do not drive in the opposite way.

• Like 6
  • Calig featured and pinned this topic

Id like to thanks for everyone who joined the event.

I enjoyed it alot and so i hope u all did there aswell.

Planning on making more events like these:) If u have any suggestions for Events please dont be shy and talk to me and i will try my best with my dear @Calig to make it happen.

We are always looking for new Fun Modes:)

• Like 1
  • Calig unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic