Updates December 1st 2016

a1dc94a277.png

Happy December everyone!

Christmas has arrived and so has the community updates of the month! Servers and forums are now decorated into Christmas theme.
Zombie Escape and Zombie Mod has Santa clause skin added and blue edition for VIP members!

There will be several events during this month and we would also like to know, what kind of events you want us to have!

We are also glad to announce we will expanding more into CS:GO and the first server will

be opened during December. It's probably gonna be SurF RPG. More servers will be made later on!

However, we're no longer supporting no-steamers in our new servers in CS:GO.

If you want to play in the servers, you will have to purchase the game. We know right..

9a3621e651.png

Short and pithy. We will announce of the coming events later on.

Comment down below what you want us to do during Christmas!

Merry Christmas to ya all!

:heart: CS-Frag Team

• Like 14

Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed, that it might live forevermore to fill our every need, that it shall not be just a day, but last a lifetime through, the miracle of Christmas time that brings God close to you. :partypopper:

May you have mirth and merriment this Christmas.:heart:  

• Like 3

Merry Christmas to everyone!

These updates are awesome, I'm glad that our community will expand to csgo, this way it will gain popularity.

I think we should make polls for which maps to play, a grand ze event on Christmas Eve would be nice.

Well those are my thoughts on this and again, Merry Christmas to you all!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TheNoclipper said:

Merry Christmas to everyone!

These updates are awesome, I'm glad that our community will expand to csgo, this way it will gain popularity.

I think we should make polls for which maps to play, a grand ze event on Christmas Eve would be nice.

Well those are my thoughts on this and again, Merry Christmas to you all!

ppl spend christmas eve with their families not on a game. LOL.  #nolifealert

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • Calig locked this topic