New and better maps

Hello,

So maybe everyone knows it, but cs-frag zombie escape need better maps to increase players. For example delete old versions of jurassic park and upload the new version. Also remove bad maps so maybe you should install a map rating system so people can vote if it's good or not but they need to vote when map is allmost done and ready to change. Bad rated maps by players should be removed.

Map rate: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=164455 

ALSO use the webadmin so we can look online wich map is bad rated or wich is good rated. 

Greets

• Like 6

We need to increase player population more, so maybe another suggestion we can put a timer on the maps so we play 1 or 2 times a day the same map?

Also put the event maps in the nominate list, so people can play it, now as demon said maps are overplayed.

We need to increase player population more, so maybe another suggestion we can put a timer on the maps so we play 1 or 2 times a day the same map?

Also put the event maps in the nominate list, so people can play it, now as demon said maps are overplayed.

I am not sure if a map should be played only 2 times a day. [ i would like it like 4 times] but i really back up the second idea!

Do you know why gfl is so populated? Because they dont plan events maps every weekend! They have it on the nomination lists and people

love them really much so thats why they playit alot! We once had paranoid in our map nominate list for 2-3 weeks and it was going really good! as soon as the map changes to one of these popular once the server is quickly full! But when the map changes we lose all the people! Lets say we finished palying paranoid, they did vote for icecap next a.k.a the frosty horrible map. More then the half players leave. And the only ones are the "nosteamers" left.

I would really like this to happen to add those popular maps into nominate. A.k.a  Mako,Minas,Paranoid, if not i would also backup the idea to give another !nominate access to all ze admins so they can nominate those special maps. Think about it

Yes zombie escape don't really need events because people want to play those maps more and more so they don''t get bored of the other maps.Also we really need to remove the old bad and bored maps because these are 100% overplayed, so people will search for other ZE servers with better maps so they stay there. Also you know why 2 times, so people will nominate other maps and not just the bored overplayed maps so there's more change of better maps. CS-Frag is a very strong and great community we can beat those other community's down but we need to do something about the maps.

EDIT: If people need to wait till the weekend to play those great maps, they also will search for servers with these maps in the nominate list and will play there like you said Vanster, GFL.

Alright, I must write this.

As you all know, playing the "old and boring maps" is something built up in your minds as old ze players. Imagine we have a new players who experience ze mod for the first time, they join our server and like the maps we have on our nomination list. We are building a strong community right now with players who are regular and play only on our server. The reason we wont add the "good maps" is simple.. If we play 24/7 the admin maps (which require a higher amount of skill) and supposingly all the GFL autists will join (sorry for this expression) bring their cancer to our server, frighten our regular players and they  will simply stop joining. Slowly with time we will add new and new maps.  The point of our events (which Slayer think as useless) are to introduce the challenging maps to our new players, so they will get to know them, and after we notice their progression and capability of wining it, we will add it to the nomination list.

You have to understand guys, that adding the "good maps" is the easiest thing to do, we will gather all the autists in cs:s ze they will fill the server and after  map changes there will be no players left in it (like i3d/n3xt). We appreciate your suggestions, but atm we made our policy clear, our future projects also.

I hope you all understood my statement, as I dont want to hear anymore of "please admins add the new maps" as we did NOT added it for the reasons I mentioned.

• Like 3

OMG exo i love you <3 you said everything (most of things i want to say)

Events are a good idea to bring peoples and keep a variety in the server. We play with new and old players so everyone have to be ok with the maps played. It's also a good way to introduce new maps

Playing paranoid each week end isn't a good idea vanster... and it's not because of the gfl players who love that and come on cs frag we need to play it everytime lol. Even if it's a good map.

Also just for the "add more nex maps" why not adding maps that players know how to win.

Like for ex, Castlevania (which i love so much) is too hard to be add in nomlist, but the new fapescape (players can win it i see win until extr 2/3) could be added  in some days (the time peoples are familiar with it) ?

I add one more thing, i play alot in GFL which i like too (even with that general autism) and peoples don't often vote for paranoid or mako, they play many diferents maps. Many times it's ancient wrath, westersand, paranoid, fapescape 1 and rote, lotr maps, random, skyrim, ff maps. but also old maps like jurrassic, nublar, ice escape (which is cool after playing a level map), moria etc.

A rating system is a cool idea but i imagine some abuse by players who can mad about an original map they can't know/play

• Like 3