Bhop

SlayeR

We do have a auto bhop plugin already but we didnt want to use it.. and thats why most people even play on our servers cuz there is no auto bhop!

I really would not like that... Pro players who can bhop already wont be stopable...

• Like 3

We do have a auto bhop plugin already but we didnt want to use it.. and thats why most people even play on our servers cuz there is no auto bhop!

I really would not like that... Pro players who can bhop already wont be stopable...

♥ m2

• Like 1

It was actually already suggested, and we already had it for a week or so for testing, resulting as big no.

Bhopping is quite easy already, and it would be easier if you wouldn't loss your speed on jump. But then it comes too slippery, if you know what I mean ;)

• Like 4

Sup.

I would like to, suggest a bhop plugin for people like me that can't bhop.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1869895

greets

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌

▐░█░█░░█▀█░░█▀▀░░█▀█░░▀█▀░░█░░█▀█░░█▄░█░▌

▐░█░█░░█▀█░░█░░░░█▀█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░█░▀█░▌ Vac ban ! .

▐░░▀░░░▀░▀░░▀▀▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀▀▀░░▀░░▀░▌

▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌

Yeah you wont get vac banned from a plugin a server uses! If that happends (which will  never) tell the owners to buy you all the games again in a new account :Kappa:

• Like 1

Yeah you wont get vac banned from a plugin a server uses! If that happends (which will  never) tell the owners to buy you all the games again in a new account :kappa:

Lol Geri You changed You Gender From female to male

• Like 1