Best pc for 601$

Killer

I made this mid range pc for who want to buy a new pc so the specs is:

Cpu:      i5 6500 204$

Ram:     Kingston HyperX FURY Black 8GB Kit (2x4GB) 2133MHz DDR4 Non-ECC CL14 DIMM Desktop Memory (HX421C14FBK2/8)    40$

Gpu:    sapphire nitro r9 380x 4gb  180$

Harddisk:   WD Blue 1TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM   50$

Case: any case for 27$

Psu: EVGA 700 B1, 80+ BRONZE 700W 50$

Motherboard: Gigabyte LGA1151 Intel H110 Micro ATX DDR4 Motherboard GA-H110M-A    50$

This pc can handle gtav at 60fps ultra and csgo at 200-270 fps maxed settings

Hope this help all pc gamers who wants this price also if you have a price range tell me how much the next pc build you want it to be 

• Like 1

Unfortunately i dont think this pc can handle csgo at 200 fps. First of all, cpu... it should likely be a i5 4670k, this cpu could easily handle overclock to 4.1. And that hdd you have, i will more go for a samsung SSD, that hdd is for storage etc.... so a SSD & HDD would prob help much better. And this psu got too much watt for these specs. it should likely be 600/650. With my own experience i will more go after a gaming motherboard. like Asus motherboards, MSI motherboards etc... Anyway cool specs :) This was only my opinion :)

Pimp

1 hour ago, pimpmyname said:

Unfortunately i dont think this pc can handle csgo at 200 fps. First of all, cpu... it should likely be a i5 4670k, this cpu could easily handle overclock to 4.1. And that hdd you have, i will more go for a samsung SSD, that hdd is for storage etc.... so a SSD & HDD would prob help much better. And this psu got too much watt for these specs. it should likely be 600/650. With my own experience i will more go after a gaming motherboard. like Asus motherboards, MSI motherboards etc... Anyway cool specs :) This was only my opinion :)

Pimp

I cant agree, I5 6500 will have NO problem handle 200 fps + the things which worries me is that r9 ATI. But as I said an i5 SKYLAKE proccesor will have no problem on running the game with 200 fps +

@pimpmyname for a budget build why using ssd and why using samsung its expensive and slow u can get kingston ssd lower price same performance and i used this psu cus r9 380x need 2x8 power connector and for future upgrading  and no need for asus or msi this motherboard is enough cus i will not crossfire or sli and i will not use more than 32 gb ram and this build can play csgo more than 200fps my potato laptop can run csgo at 100 fps and its usin an 64mb gpu so yeah

• 3 months later...

About that gpu, I doubt you can run gtav on ultra at 60 fps with it, if you could spend more to get an nvidia gpu it would be much better. Or maybe get an rx470/rx480. Generally I suggest you spend the most on the gpu as it is crucial for a good gaming pc.

For example check this out:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01JS9F9K4/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1480449648&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=rx480+4gb&dpPl=1&dpID=41sqxsVJd-L&ref=plSrch

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/29/2016 at 11:01 PM, Firesky said:

About that gpu, I doubt you can run gtav on ultra at 60 fps with it, if you could spend more to get an nvidia gpu it would be much better. Or maybe get an rx470/rx480. Generally I suggest you spend the most on the gpu as it is crucial for a good gaming pc.

For example check this out:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01JS9F9K4/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1480449648&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=rx480+4gb&dpPl=1&dpID=41sqxsVJd-L&ref=plSrch

this gpu wasnt released at the time i wrote this  so yea ......... noone should buy this now cuz its ooooolllllllllllllllllllllldddddddddddddddddd