Updates August 8th 2016

Survey  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which gaming servers you wish us to have in the near future?

• Counter-Strike Global Offensive
    • ARK: Survival Evolved
    • Counter-Strike 1.6
    • Team Fortress 2
    • Left 4 Dead 2
    • Garry's Mod
    • Minecraft
    • Rust
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Koray. said:

Im not against you supporting ZM, Im just saying its a waste for the community. Instead of moving back to older genres you should move on to newer ones (even tho I dislike CSGO aswell)

https://gyazo.com/b9311ec7f3f17d9098b2ac9b68b8e0bc There you have your average 'Full' servers whereas only 1 of them is located in the UK and  1 in Germany, I tried almost all of the english ones and they all end up being bad.

Even though the servers are hosted in other countries most of the players speak English. The server being full mostly depends on what time players play most.

4 minutes ago, Geri said:

Even though the servers are hosted in other countries most of the players speak English. The server being full mostly depends on what time players play most.

I dont really care if they speak english or not tbh, aslong as the damned menu is in English and I can play it its fine which is also not the case with (most) of these servers.

3 minutes ago, Koray. said:

I dont really care if they speak english or not tbh, aslong as the damned menu is in English and I can play it its fine which is also not the case with (most) of these servers.

You can change the language on the server, what console says on the chat and the menu. The Zombie Mod (plague) is just perfection for me. Anyway the admins know what they're doing, I say we leave to them since they got most of our opinions.

• Like 1

@Geri Actually in my last conversation with @Calig, he pointed out that CS 1.6 is a green light for us as well, and I do believe in your words, and his words as well as considering @Koray.'s words. Any how, It's up to the community to choose the path, since without you guys and these friendships, this community would be dead already. So Let's all stick together for the sake of our friendship and fun. We don't care how many Ruskie servers are in CS 1.6, but in CS-Frag community, at least we know that all of us know each other, and who knows, it might bring all English-Speakers into our community. Plus, CS 1.6 is not going to replace CSGO or other games.

Note that there's no challenge , but rather a way to promote our community among gamers all around the world. In both CSGO and CS 1.6 we can have the non-Steam option. Although I think It's better if we slowly move to Steam, since the games itself are way cheaper than CSS which was 20 Euro (12 $). So just feel free to express your opinions and nobody is going to be against the other one :D

I have to go out now, I'll be right with you at night, we'll discuss this issue later. (I'm out of town F.A.P. - For Educational Purposes). 

Regards :Midfing:
SnoWolf 

• Like 1
  • Calig locked this topic