Quick Update

Vote for your favorite event!  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favorite event?

• Zombie Escape
    • Zombie Mode (Nemesis)
    • Minigame (Leave map suggestions in comments)
    • Battle Royale (CS:S)
    • Rally Race (CS:S)
    • Other (Comment below)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/20/18 at 08:00 PM

Half a year ago I left to do my military service, due that I didn't find the time to work towards our community (nor there wasn't anyone who could have).

Of course it was not the best idea, but it was the only option we had really.

This half-year has gone very fast, and my service duty is only about 11 days left. For now I will just leave a poll open of possible events

we can host on the next weekend (29.6 - 1.7.2018). Vote for your favorite, comment down below to suggest maps if you voted for ze/mg event!

Seee youu soon!  :kermit:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Zombie Mode (Nemesis) would be fun since it's not so often done.Also zombie mode is more alive than zombie escape and minigames now so just vote for it and we will have a lot of fun !

• Like 1

Quickly 5 suggestions for zombie escape event
Saddong Heroine maps combo :
ze_PoncherMonkey_Shooter_v3_5
ze_Rooftop_Autism_Runaway_v1_1
ze_fxii_moko_temple_v1_1
ze_Megaman_a2

Paranoid marathon :
ze_paranoid_v2
ze_paranoid_turbo_fix
ze_paranoid_reborn_v8
ze_paranoid_ultimate_v10_4
ze_paranoid_rezurrection_v11_9

Special kicker : Since paranoid has no stages we can try to play the map with pistols , failnades + items , or every global trigger. -15-20 minutes per map should be enough i guess

FFXII Westersand madness :
ze_ffxii_westersand_v8zeta1
Special kicker : Insane mode on every stage

Minecraft combo ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉) :
ze_minecraft_v1_1a
ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2c

Special kicker: For minecraft v1 ,  zombies spawn in crowd , failnades on 

Pirates port royal combo:
ze_pirates_port_royal_v3_6
ze_pirates_port_royal_v5_4s2

Special kicker: For pirates v3_6 , SMG's + failnades on (maybe a bad idea , but lets see)
                                                     “I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?” 

Edited by Sinagrida
  • Like 4

If we are going for tryhard maps:

1.The boss is too fucking hard map combo:

-ze_grau_s2 (only stage 3 and rtv stage (increaed hp on rtv stage of we fail too much))

-ze_chroma_v0_4 (increased hp if fail too much)

-ze_mist_v1_3 (if we can get the stripper, also increased hp on boss)

2.Weeb sonaki maps combo:

-ze_mountain_escape_bbo_v1

-ze_ffxii_feywood_b3_1

-ze_ffxii_westersand_v7_2/v8zeta1

-ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v5_3 (player collision and fall damage, if player collision seems too tedious then its low gravity instead)

-ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v5fix

Special kickers for this event: 

>Only last stages on ff maps

>Sonaki server settings, which means: 

• 1.0 jump

• fall damage

• 150 air accelerate

• no bhop

• ammo limited to 2k

• reduced knockback

• no rebuys (but multiple nade rebuys for 6k each)

• larger push from nade (but not as much as phale nades)

• perks for mother zm (faster speed, greater health, greater jump height)

3.For mother russia event:

-ze_shaurma_v3_b07 (we will play only 3rd stage to save time)

-ze_shaurma_v4_a02 (this maps just the 1st lvl of v3 redone skip if not needed)

-ze_stalker_ultimate_v2_3

4.temple map combo:

-ze_frozentemple_b8_2

-ze_serpentis_temple_v1_1

Edited by ZER0
  • Like 3

too long time without event on ze....:FailFish:

Grau, Santassination, Shaurma, Feywood, Sandstorm, Pirates, Faprote, Stonepit, Frozentemple, Mountain  are good !;)

And maybe we need to change the system of rewards... only come on the last level and win only a round is not a good idea... i think the winners are the 10% or 20% of the best scores...The zombies will run more faster!:rolleyes:

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Sinagrida said:

Quickly 5 suggestions for zombie escape event
Saddong Heroine maps combo :
ze_PoncherMonkey_Shooter_v3_5
ze_Rooftop_Autism_Runaway_v1_1
ze_fxii_moko_temple_v1_1
ze_Megaman_a2

Paranoid marathon :
ze_paranoid_v2
ze_paranoid_turbo_fix
ze_paranoid_reborn_v8
ze_paranoid_ultimate_v10_4
ze_paranoid_rezurrection_v11_9

Special kicker : Since paranoid has no stages we can try to play the map with pistols , failnades + items , or every global trigger. -15-20 minutes per map should be enough i guess

FFXII Westersand madness :
Special kicker : Insane mode on every stage

Minecraft combo ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉) :
ze_minecraft_v1_1a

Special kicker: For minecraft v1 ,  zombies spawn in crowd , failnades on 

Pirates port royal combo:
ze_pirates_port_royal_v3_6

Special kicker: For pirates v3_6 , SMG's + failnades on (maybe a bad idea , but lets see)
                                                     “I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?” 

minecraft bad idea ... 

34 minutes ago, FloriaNNN. said:

minecraft bad idea ... 

Minecraft adventure is a good map, people just dont know how to do the triggers and we end up playing the same stage over and over again, thats why it ends up bieng a pain the ass to play it, recently ive gotten the chance to beat the map after a couple of years. I realised it wasnt as bad as people say it is. Yeah its minecraft, but that doesnt mean its a bad map.

Lemme leave my precise suggestions:

ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3

ZE_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_V6_B08

(if we have enough players so we can make it to ex2)

ze_mountain_escape_v5_zy

(we could play the map whilst admins are switching to a different bossfight/mode each round, like castle, flood, space etc.)

(we can try to reach lvl 5 and beat the kraken, and to make it a little more challenging, maybe the zombies can get 10-15% more speed + more health; this way humans will have to defend and not doorhug, otherwise we will die)

ze_shroomforest_v4_5

ze_shroomforest2_v1

ze_shroomforest3_b6_2

(we could attempt an entire shroomforest marathon, so we can play the whole continuous story of all maps in one session)

ze_fapescape_v1_2

ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3f

(these maps are often underestimated and left out of consideration in here, but that's a shame because they're very well built maps with multiple stages, bosses and items, and actually require good teamwork in the extreme stages, especially rote)

ze_lotr_helms_deep_v5

ze_lotr_mines_of_moria_v6_3

ze_lotr_mount_doom_v4_2

ze_lotr_minas_tirith_v3_3

(these maps could be part of a lotr marathon, playing through the easier ones at first and ending it with minas; to make it a little more challenging, again zombies could have more hp and faster speed throughout the maps)

ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v5fix

ze_ffxii_ridorana_cataract_t4

ze_ffxii_feywood_b3_1

(these can make for a great ff marathon; perhaps on westersand we could enable insane mode on every stage for extra difficulty)

(it's a great map but we rarely have enough players to complete all stages)

Other worthy suggestions:

ze_tesv_skyrim_v4fix

ze_harry_potter_v2_1

ze_santassination_css2

ze_rooftop_madness_v1_9

ze_sandstorm_f

ze_tyranny_v5fix

ze_predator_ultimate_v3

• Like 2

So i guess this can be broken down into:

•FF map marathon (special kickers: sonaki settings and only last stages or insane on all wester v8 stages)

•Minecraft marathon (special kickers: spawn in crowd and fail nades in v1_1)

•Pirates marathon (special kickers: only smg +fail nades on v3_6)

•Paranoid and its previous clones also mountain and bbo (mountain seems to be developed along the same idea as paranoid so pretty simillar if you ask me)

•Least played/new maps which include:

-Saddongs maps

-Boss battle based ones; frozentemple, grau, chroma and mist

-ze_shaurma (not really new)

-santa

-harry (sort of unfamilliar and if we settle for this i think it would be good idea to only do extreme stages or do fast mode (stage 1, 2, 11 and 12))

-stalker (again its sort of unfamilliar because people dont really know how the map works)

Older maps/familiar ones:

-skyrim

-predator

-tyranny

-fap

-sandstorm 

-lotr (moria, helms deep, mount doom, minas and isengard)

-serpentis

-shroom 1,2 and 3

Edited by ZER0
  • Like 2
On 11.06.2018 at 7:01 PM, ZER0 said:

Minecraft adventure is a good map, people just dont know how to do the triggers and we end up playing the same stage over and over again, thats why it ends up bieng a pain the ass to play it, recently ive gotten the chance to beat the map after a couple of years. I realised it wasnt as bad as people say it is. Yeah its minecraft, but that doesnt mean its a bad map.

Oh i forget ... RUFrag.ru only kids who play roblox and minecraft 

Hllo everyone

today will start a new topic of new server :

i want new server because the servers of ZM and ZE and Bunny hop they are null no players and nothing for any updates or any thing that servers are old and null .

whene i play Teeworlds in server infclass of Stitch626 i feel pleasure because his server is very cool.

Specifications of the new server :

1-The server must have classes and all class have a spcial power (medic_engineer_bomber_scientist.....look on the server infclass Stitch626 in Teeworld.

2-all players will have XP and Levels.

3-can use ZM maps.

4-can use the guns of the server infclass Stitch626 (pistol is usp -sniper is awp - hammer is knife .....)

5-have fun

• Calig unpinned this topic