post your favourite game of 2GB ram here

try call of duty black ops, battlefield bad company, Fifa 13, Pro Evolution Soccer 2012,  Sims 3, Sniper Ghost warrior, Max payne 3, Hitman Blood Money, Assassin Creed Revelation, Need For Speed Shift/ Hot Pursuit, Crysis 2, Prototype 2

2 minutes ago, VENDETTA said:

try call of duty black ops, battlefield bad company, Fifa 13, Pro Evolution Soccer 2012,  Sims 3, Sniper Ghost warrior, Max payne 3, Hitman Blood Money, Assassin Creed Revelation, Need For Speed Shift/ Hot Pursuit, Crysis 2, Prototype 2

I have 8gb of ram and Crysis 2 ran with 20 fps what are you talking about

18 minutes ago, VaNsTeR said:

Well i used to play those games like 7 years ago if i remember correctly. Id still play it i think if i would have the game xD. i did actually enjoy it quiet alot

No one cares m8 tbh.

On the contrary a good zombie game is No More Room in Hell. If you like realism, zombies, surviving, actually working with a team then this is a game for you ;) I strongly reccomend playing with 2-3 friends for a more immerse expirience

Edited by Deadview
1 hour ago, Deadview said:

No one cares m8 tbh.

On the contrary a good zombie game is No More Room in Hell. If you like realism, zombies, surviving, actually working with a team then this is a game for you ;) I strongly reccomend playing with 2-3 friends for a more immerse expirience

I can confirm. No More Room in Hell is the best team zombie survival game, perhaps after Zombie Mod in Counter-Strike. If you love zombies then you'll love it.

3 hours ago, Maxemor said:

I can confirm. No More Room in Hell is the best team zombie survival game, perhaps after Zombie Mod in Counter-Strike. If you love zombies then you'll love it.

Better than css zombie mod definitly

On 01/05/2018 at 2:57 AM, VaNsTeR said:

Stick Fight The Game. Its a simple online game with sticks fighting each other doesnt have alot of requirements and is a hell of fun to play from time to time.

but i have a problem whit stick fight the game whene i want play online i don't find any guy or any idiot play in room of quick match or host match never