DJ Songs request

So hi guys i created this fourm just to request dj song that can be added to the servers here is my list

Gioni Trigger: My favorite one 

Alan walker fade Dubstep 

oh shit i actually forget the rest any way i only need goini trigger if u could add it please 

bye have a nice day 

• Like 2

wait hold on a sec did u said radio 

so its not u who put these songs in the server 

It is a radio himself that does the musics! But some servers have a plugin where u can listen to your music everytime u want!

This plugin works in minigame. Idk about others... but on bhop it does to. on ze it doesn`t.

Type !yt then ur music and it will start it in a fwew seconds (sometimes you have to listen to the advertisements first]

!yt Hello from the dark Side - Adelle

• Like 1

It is a radio himself that does the musics! But some servers have a plugin where u can listen to your music everytime u want!

This plugin works in minigame. Idk about others... but on bhop it does to. on ze it doesn`t.

Type !yt then ur music and it will start it in a fwew seconds (sometimes you have to listen to the advertisements first]

!yt Hello from the dark Side - Adelle

WOW so freaking cool 

never knew it