A double release event

Maxemore

A double map release event is coming up...

Would you like to play a ze map where you start in a parkour course, proceed through a puzzle room, take a boat trip, reach the subway to get on the last train and ultimately escape during a 2012-style grand finale in a cargo plane pushing off the zombies until you take off to safety? And do you want all that combined with quality music that follows the spirit of your adventure? 

Well it seems I got ya covered... ( ͡° ͟ل͜ ͡° )

Just be patient.

• Like 4

Well the map is in a great state, I have finished almost everything. Only the finale left. I'm having some problems, generally I can't decide what the finale should be like and I just want it to be great and immersive. So give me ideas if you don't mind :D

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, TheNoclipper said:

Well the map is in a great state, I have finished almost everything. Only the finale left. I'm having some problems, generally I can't decide what the finale should be like and I just want it to be great and immersive. So give me ideas if you don't mind :D

Hard to tell without knowing/seeing the map. But bossfights and lasers are always greatly appreciated ^_^

Other than that, you could go with your first idea (cargo plane escape) and try to keep it well balanced for both sides. I guess that's hard enough to accomplish.

Furthermore, good luck with your project.

On 9/10/2016 at 9:21 PM, TheNoclipper said:

A double map release event is coming up...

Would you like to play a ze map where you start in a parkour course, proceed through a puzzle room, take a boat trip, reach the subway to get on the last train and ultimately escape during a 2012-style grand finale in a cargo plane pushing off the zombies until you take off to safety? And do you want all that combined with quality music that follows the spirit of your adventure? 

Well it seems I got ya covered... ( ͡° ͟ل͜ ͡° )

Just be patient.

Can't wait to play your map, bruh....!
When is it releasing!?

On 13/09/2016 at 9:52 PM, bumblebee said:

Can't wait to play your map, bruh....!
When is it releasing!?

Lately I have made some changes to the whole scenario of the map, but if everything goes as planned, it should be released soon.

Edited by TheNoclipper
  • Like 1