zm_downtown_night_r4

GiGaBiTe

Found this ZM server a few weeks ago and thought I'd suggest some of my maps to add to the server. Here is one of many I'll eventually post.

I spent the past several days spinning a new revision of this map specifically for this server. The main change was to make the map work with bots, I had to move some things around and modify prop door behavior to keep them from getting stuck as much. I also made a completely custom navigation mesh so they can use ladders, get on rooftops and go in the vent system.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4t60b4763x9yhdu/zm_downtown_night_r4.7z/file

• Like 1

Hey, and welcome to our community! Could you also upload your made .nav file, otherwise it's gonna have 'default' settings for bots, so your work wont be wasted ^_^
The map seems cozy and well done. Amazing work! I will add the map to the server later today, so lets hear out other players opinion of the map.
You can also tell about your map in our discord #mapping channel, if you want to.

Thanks for posting, and nice to have you here! Welcome! :HYPERS:

7 hours ago, Calig said:

Hey, and welcome to our community! Could you also upload your made .nav file, otherwise it's gonna have 'default' settings for bots, so your work wont be wasted ^_^
The map seems cozy and well done. Amazing work! I will add the map to the server later today, so lets hear out other players opinion of the map.
You can also tell about your map in our discord #mapping channel, if you want to.

Thanks for posting, and nice to have you here! Welcome! :HYPERS:

As I stated in the OP, the map has a custom NAV file I made myself. It is packed into the BSP, no separate NAV file is needed.

KRwzxZ2.png

Edited by GiGaBiTe
12 hours ago, GiGaBiTe said:

As I stated in the OP, the map has a custom NAV file I made myself. It is packed into the BSP, no separate NAV file is needed.

KRwzxZ2.png

Oh, right. Then I have to apologize for my ignorance of all that :cheerful: The map is now on the server, cheers.