HELP Frag Server

Guys i make this post because i want all of u to be active in those  days bcz i will do channel and make only videos for our server frag exactly for zombie escape bcz this the only solution to make server full of players i will do adverise with videos in youtube and in facebook if u like to help me just share it and i like to appologize to VansTeR bcz i did wrong thing with him i have bad behaviour but i will promise all of you i will change myself and be  more friendly  than before :) 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, sadem55 said:

Guys i make this post because i want all of u to be active in those  days bcz i will do channel and make only videos for our server frag exactly for zombie escape bcz this the only solution to make server full of players i will do adverise with videos in youtube and in facebook if u like to help me just share it and i like to appologize to VansTeR bcz i did wrong thing with him i have bad behaviour but i will promise all of you i will change myself and be  more friendly  than before :) 

AND I AM UR FIRST SUBSCRIBER !!!!

• Like 2
On 11/9/2017 at 1:32 PM, sadem55 said:

gemme ur youtube channel i'll subscribe but subscribe to me too please 

my channel is : Rejected Decen 

• Like 1