Acer Predator G9-593-73PK

-<SAXI>-

Thought i should share my new Laptop with those who are interested ? i prefer laptop because i'm much traveling and i like to bring my gaming world with me ? 

Price *censored* ?

This PC will keep me going for some years! Tell me what you think?

Love Saxi.56428b63-84c6-48dd-ba47-ecfd68f6e3cf.jpg

Acer Predator G9-593-73PK

6th Gen Intel Core i7-6700HQ processor (Up to 3.5GHz)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 with 8 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM

15.6" Full HD IPS display with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology

256GB SSD in RAID 0 configuration & 1TB 7200RPM HDD

Predator FrostCore Technolog

Designed for those with a need to speed, the Predator 15 gaming notebook combines powerful 6th Gen Intel Core processor with high-performance NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics driven by the new NVIDIA Pascal architecture that is VR Ready and a 15.6” Full HD display with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology. Advanced cooling and stellar audio capabilities support intense gaming sessions while the sporting red accents and black chassis with geometric lines adds to the drama.

Keep Cool

Inject some Cooler Master cold to keep heat down and performance up. Swap in Predator FrostCore for intense gaming sessions.

Killer DoubleShot Pro

Ethernet and Wi-Fi to work together for the ultimate high speed attack. Choose which applications use bandwidth for one of the best possible experiences.

Programmable RGB Backlit Keyboard

Predator ProZone Keyboard features superb accuracy, four customizable backlight zones and programmable macro profiles.

Predator Dust Defender

Keep your new rig nice and clean with Predator Dust Defender. Alternating airflow directions help stop dust from building up and maintain a cool temperature.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 Series

Leap into action with NVIDIA’s new flagship GeForce GTX 1070 Graphics with 8GB of GDDR5 Video Memory, one of the most advanced gaming graphics created.

VR Ready

This ultimate gaming platform is VR ready, just plug in a VR headset and step into a new world.

Powerful Audio

Acer pushes the limits of in-game audio with Predator SoundPound, a combination of stellar audio features including two speakers; one subwoofer and Dolby Audio surround sound.

PredatorSense

The PredatorSense gaming control panel provides customization and control of gaming features, including macro programmable keys for up to 15 in-game shortcuts and adjustable lighting controls.

• Like 2