Deadview

XC/Climb Server

Hello CS-Frag i'd like to make a suggestion on opening a XC server.

It would be fun to jump around maps and it would bring a bit of diversity towards the community :)

• Like 6

How is it possible that I was thinking exactly the same idea as someone else, at the same day, out of nowhere? :D

I last played XC maps years ago, and I still think they're nice servers to chill and play.

Let's see after a week or so, and there might be one. Would be nice to know other members opinion as well :kermit:

• Like 3

I played a lot of kz on 1.6 and wondered why i haven't stumbled upon a xc server so i just thought why not ask the owners to open up a server :D

• Like 1

climb on css sucks because it is different from cs 1.6 like if we look cs 1.6 there are many kinds of jumping like Cj(countjump) and multi countjump its help in the long jump + ground strafing  and for css there are only "crouch and jump" that's make run slower. so i think that's bad idea :) .

FOR ME i suggest surf skill server (timer) cuz it's more fun and many players like it :kermit:

• Like 3

Yes you are right.Unfortunately we can't do tricks from cs 1.6 on css cuz of the engine differences but still map makers do take this to consideration and design maps smartly.

I mean i just threw an idea to open up a xc server i appreciate your opinion :)

• Like 2

are you serious? most players cant even jump properly lol

• Like 3

There are noob maps.

Anyway the players who can't jump properly are mostly russian anyway

:kappa:

Edited by Deadview
  • Like 1