The RUMPLESTILSKIN

Gungame Server ?

Hi guys, have you ever wanted to create a GG server (GunGame)? I played it a exculsivement before knowing csfrag. I'm not talking about GunGame turbo that lasts barely 5 minutes. I was playing on traditional maps (dust 2 / inferno etc ...). It was 4/5 kills to earn levels, with deathmatch (reborn after death). On servers with what I was playing, there were few people, but sometimes it was about 25/30 and it was really interesting, very competition. The party lasted about 15-20 minutes depending on the map, all weapons are used, the knife has real importance, you can earn HP by stealing other levels for those who do not know ...

there are a few times I had a local server with SourceMod and other plugins, it's not complicated to carry out and settle. Maybe it just interest you :) this is merely a suggestion ...

I find no video on youtube GunGame with traditional map, apparently not widely known, I can make one if you want ...

(sorry for google trad, i'm french ...)

• Like 2

@Calig has already created GG Server but unfortanly it has been closed months ago because it was completely empty of players for weeks or months i think  :)

i dont know what do you mean but basically it was normal GG server with only GG maps

Edited by XoOM =D

Simple gungame server. 1 kill next lvl next weapon.

It got removed because no players got attracted to it.

So GG turbo, it's not what I was playing . The one I played , it was between 4 and 5 had a kill to level , this has nothing to do , I will do you a video in the coming days . Personally I hate the GG Tubro , too nag, too fast and excessive ... Maps are tiny , no strategy , just kill to get killed ... The classic maps are much larger, the party can last long if the competition is tight! You have to keep clean , do not touch these friends on pain of losing 2 levels etc ... it's really not known , but to have played every day for one year , it takes you much , strategy, precision , work team , competition , and fun :) I ask you a video quickly.

Edited by The RUMPLESTILSKIN

Well, when it comes to game like CSS which really don't have that many regular players left nowadays, there's no playerbase left for every mod.

Some gg servers are popular, and there's not reason to make more empty servers really. And we had exactly that kind of GG server with turbomode and stuff.