Sign in to follow this  
Croucher

Few suggestions

So as u guys know the forums isnt that populated, unlike other comunities, so i got some ideas to improve:

1-Prizes: so make a przie, lets say skins, guns sth like that. so the point *they come on ze* *they see players with skins* *says* "how can uget skins like that" *players say* "go to forums and be active" and here we go.

2-activities:like best admin,player,free admin contest (1 month)

3-Make YT channel

Hope this post helps :) and type ur thinks and all that

• Like 4

The forums are just 14 days old, we recently changed the forum to this one.  ;)

1-Prizes: so make a przie, lets say skins, guns sth like that. so the point *they come on ze* *they see players with skins* *says* "how can u get skins like that" *players say* "go to forums and be active" and here we go.

Sounds more like VIP stuff, which will be opened in few days.

2-activities:like best admin,player,free admin contest (1 month)

We never give admin for "random" people. Only people that apply for that and fills are the requirements, can get the admin.

3-Make YT channel

Will look forward to this :)

• Like 8

@Calig Ok that sounds fun but tbh other comunities all players r pros while excuse me there are some nooby people on ze/zm i dont mean anything but maybe brring more pro players or sth? :D

They are nooby because they are new to the servers. Everyone was like that when they started playing the game. Gradually they will become skillfull.

• Like 5

They are nooby because they are new to the servers. Everyone was like that when they started playing the game. Gradually they will become skillfull.

i hope so :):D

Skins? We need Hentai skins. Yes, this is the only reason i would like to donate.

• Like 4

Oh God , what a request ? Bring pro players into the servers ?????? 

Tell me , when you first played that game . you were a pro from the first time ??? 

yes lelelel cuz i watched videos lel

yes lelelel cuz i watched videos lel

1vs1 me on csgo, if you can beat me you are pro enough. Go watch some videos and become "the pro" you described above. It does not work like that, you need to have experience to be succesful.

• Like 2

They probaly ment Pro as in knownledge of a certain gamemode.

About experience is more likely fitting into the community, since all is diffrent on game play & more. :D

i used to upload ze videos of eufrag but i got an arrow in the knee ..... joke my pc is broken for moment

does cs frag have other social media accounts besides facebook, if not maybe we coulde expand to twitter as a suggestion 

Facebook is enough and they have alot of work on do to anyway :D and most of us only use facebook so no need to another one

• Like 2