T3RROR

Solved Jamnass is getting over

Jamnass is not ungagging me .... I DUNNO WHY ... OK I HAVE 43 MUTES . BUT THE DURATION IS SMALL SO DONT COUNT IT K .... this jamnass is threatening me ... and 12 MO GAG IS OVER RITE .. BETTER PERM ME ... SO I ASK UNGAG MORE THAN A THOUSAND TIME ... HE TOLD DONT FREAKING CARE AND IGNORE HIM ... R U KIDDING ME .... HE IS SO BAD NOWDAYS .. AND THIS IS FOR @Calig @JamNass @XXitachi @XXExodus and all admins ... PLS TAKE DECISION OF JAMNASS ... IM GETTING SO ANGRY NOW ... DONT U REPLY JAMNASS AND DONT BAN ME PLS ... DONT THREATEN ME BY BANNING ... EXXODUS TAKE DECISION THIS IS FOR U FOR CALIG FOR CS FRAG !!!!!

READ THIS AND REPLY FREAKING FASTER

I dont think u shoud ungagged since u just dont realize that Insulting an admin in the server will always get u gagged. Jamnass gagged u 43 Times now already and now ur 12 mounth gag SHOULD stay.

"READ THIS AND REPLY FREAKING FASTER"

We all have a social live so u need to chill a little bit.

• Like 2

i dont have permanent choice in source ban , so i made it 12 months. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, JamNass said:

i dont have permanent choice in source ban , so i made it 12 months. 

but pls ungag or MAKE IT AS 2 WEEKS OR 1 MONTH ... PLS I BEG U JAMNASS ON UR LEG ... I DUNNO HW MANY TIMES TO BEG U

Okay, So as I spoke to Admins, you've spammed 43 times, after 43 times warning, they've gagged you for 12 months which is in my opinion a fair decision. However, As we know a little of you, I can decrease your Gag to 6 months instead of 12 months.

But be sure that next time I hear you're spamming or Admins (Ghost and Jamnass) ask me, I will perm Gag you immediately without any prior warning.

So consider this a warning before getting gagged permanently. And the reason I'm decreasing your ban from 12 months to 6 months is already a big chance for you.

So use this and try to make a positive reputation in the community ;)

Edited :: You will be muted for 6 months, but you will be able to use the chat after 1 month. Still you have to rethink of your behavior, words can hurt, and my /gag perm. command always works ^_^

Regards
SnoWolf

• Like 6