Sign in to follow this  
gruda

Solved unmute

name gruda

steam id  STEAM_0:0:1828706650

server [EUFrag] Zombie Escape (34/64) | FastDL | CS-Fra

admin Leda

if i can please,  unmute me . in 07-20-16 18:13 i play and some person say allah akbar and i say fuck your allah . and i'm mute . sorry i just hate when someone say something just stupid.

What they say is called the Takbir. It became mainstream and ppl make fun of it. Although I dont like it when people make fun of it.... we somehow tollerate it so far.

But it is not stupid.

Please login or register to see this link.

At least not a Reason to insult others. If you feel annoyed by others type !sm or !sm and the Name you dont want to listen.

Or at least ask an Admin.

Leda was on the Server, he probably can say more.

Les wait on him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gruda said:

name gruda

steam id  STEAM_0:0:1828706650

server [EUFrag] Zombie Escape (34/64) | FastDL | CS-Fra

admin Leda

if i can please,  unmute me . in 07-20-16 18:13 i play and some person say allah akbar and i say fuck your allah . and i'm mute . sorry i just hate when someone say something just stupid.

As Tariq said, we must wait for @Leda to light up this case. But your really shouldn't talk about religion at all. We are gamers, gamers dont care about religion while they play! :)

And many more racial slurs that I wasn't comfortable listening to. I highly advise you to read our server rules. I will unmute you within 24hrs. Your last chance. 

-Leda