Sign in to follow this  
Maxemor

solved Bow-242@BIOHAZARD-ARG hates Jewish people

Name: Bow-242@BIOHAZARD-ARG

Server: CS-Frag ZombieMod for CS:S

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54822110

Reason: He insults other people (he has something for jewish people). He is a usual case of disconnecting to avoid death and teaming. He is very annoying to play with and does not accept the fact that he must comply with the server rules.

Proof:

Please login or register to see this link.

Attention: In the demo is shown how he disconnected and passed the infection to another player. Also, before the demo, he helped other humans (this guy specifically: [PlayBCM]ZADROT), even though he was a zombie. This is considered teaming. Unfortunately I don't have a demo showing him teaming, but if you are careful enough, you can spot that JUST before he disconnected, he was just standing there with the other human. Then he disconnected and passed the infection to him. And shortly afterwards, you can see him reconnecting in the chat.

+The screenshots provided stands as proof that he insults a lot of people, making the game unenjoyable for them. Also, he has an unexplained hatred for jewish people, which I can't seem to understand.

• Like 5

Thank you for reporting a Player

After checking his behavior in his Chathistory I gagged him, so he is not able to talk nor write anymore.

About the Demo you have send, we need to wait for --GHOST--, JamNass or Negative. They can give us a better Point of View on this Demo.

He also has already some Banns.

• Like 5

That guy used to reconnect when he is last zombie . demo clearly shows that , he deserve a ban .

thanks TheNoclipper.

• Like 6

Thank you guys for understanding! And btw what is his problem with jews? omg some people...

• Like 2