Sign in to follow this  
Aung Romeyo Lian

Solved Please read my request..

Hi i post the appearing message for unban Requests and i got this message "Don't spam the same message over and over. Tariq said you need to apply for unban Here !" And when i click the "Here" word it bought me to this website and i already saw the rule of this side and let me introduce my self i'm from Tokyo and today i live in U.S and i'm 19 year old but love to playing game and i just got banned for bunnyhoping on this zombies escape server i though bunnyhop is legal hack because all it doing is just jumping but later after i got banned from this zombies escape server i was shock liked crazy and i didn't know i could get my ass banned permanent from a server and please i speaking Men-to-Men to be honest yes i hack..I cheat..And use hack tool And i  try any hack twice before and i found that bunnyhop hack from youtube and it said undected so i did believe in those bullshit and got my ass banned for that piece of shit and i really repent for that shit and this zombies escape server is my most favorite all the time and if i can't play no more on this server i be broken heart i don't how to describe about my felling and hope you get it what i mean..If i ever get a second chance to play again on this server  i gonna happy as fuck and i will ever never forget about hacking can get banned i really learn it and can you please give me one more chance to unban me please..Bro If you ever give me one more chance bro real talk Men-to-Men i promise i ain't gonna do those type of negative shit again and which can get my ass get banned permanent .. if you're seeing this appearing message can you please unbanned me and this zombies escape server used to be my most favorite server all the time and can u please let me play on this server again and i ain't gonna do that shit again... Please>.. Can anyone help me???? It sound might be liked joking or prank to ya but i'm seriously please can anyone help me to play back on the server.. Hope i got help and ubanned from this zombies escape server...Thank You!!Please unbanned me...Please i begging you!!:(:(

PlayerROMEYO

Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:1523644082

Steam Community76561201007553892

Invoked on07-30-16 15:46

server [EUFrag] Zombie Escape

Banned by AdminCONSOLE

Hello. Yes, bhop scripts are disallowed because they can give you an unfair advantage over the situation. You said that you never knew about this and you're really sorry about what happened. I can tend to believe your story, but I have few questions. Please answer them fairly without misleading us.

1.Since how long you play Counter-Strike Source?

2. How can you assure us, that you will never ever use any kind of illegal hacks/scripts etc. ?

3. Is this your first ban in overall ?

Thanks for answering. Depending on your answers, I will tell you my position in this case later. Cheers!

• Like 1

1.Since how long you play Counter-Strike Source?

Ans: I start to play since march 17 ,or 18 or 21 ,2015 i'm in gang our gang name is called Asia Boyz Zone 1226 and  i got locked up at August 7, 2015 for strong robbery charge  i robbed with a uzi to two female and 1 white dude and i got 1 sentence and 2 year on porbation...And i gotgot release from prison at July, 3th, 2016 and until today it been almost 4 week that i back in community..If you think i'm lying i can prove u can find out more on FB if u think i'm lying about this..MY FB:: https://www.facebook.com/AungRomeyoLay

2. How can you assure us, that you will never ever use any kind of illegal hacks/scripts etc. ?

Ans:: Bro please trust me i will never ever do it those type of shit again which could get my ass banned permanent  and I PUT THAT ON MY OWN SOUL i promise bro real talk cuz!! Ain't not faking shit bro..If you ever gave me just one more chance bro i not gonna fuck up this change again.. bro..I begging you from the inside of my burning heart bro.Please..I ain't writing no poem this the seriously talk..please trust me

3. Is this your first ban in overall ?\

Ans:: To be fucking honest hell yeah this my fucking first time of get banned permanent..

Bro trust me i give you my word..I ain't finna do it again..Please forgive me for my mistake..

Edited by Aung Romeyo Lian

Wow. You needn't have to give us this personal information about you and your prison times. I am not saying that I dont trust you, I am just asking these questions to everyone who apply for an unban. Well okey I am willing to give you a second chance, but you must wait for an owner to write down a statement. Also I googled your name and steam_id and found out that you were banned permanent for aimbot from Net4all Zombie server. Is this true?

• Like 1

Ya you cant hide for Exodus Eagleeyes !

I hope your words are true and you will never do similar things again.

See it as your first and last Warning!

Have fun in the Servers!

• Like 2

Okey, I will unban you. You are free to join ze server. Happy gaming.

• Like 2