Sign in to follow this  
T3RROR

Solved FAKE MUTE

THE MAD KID IN A HUGE PLACE IS TERRA THATS ME ,,,,,, AND THIS IS A FAKE MUTE ,,,, THEY INSULTED ME AS A NOOB AND A DUMBASS .... SO I TOLD THEM TO KEEP QUIET AND IGNORE ME ..... SO THIS IS A FAKE MUTE ,,,, BY T3RR/\ ... I NEEED REPLY FASTER BY ANY SORT OF ADMIN OR ANY REPLIES IN 30 MINS .... BECAUSE THIS IS A FAKE BAN ... THIS CANT BE TOLARATED .... OR NO THIS GONNA BE SOMETHING EPIC

1.With this "English" u wont get ungagged.

2.Make ur unban request at unban topics! It also counts as "Unmute and Ungag"

3.FOLLOW THE RIGHT FORMAT!

Wait ur gag to expiere

Adminreport or Unbanrequest?

If you decide for one of it try to be more serious while writing. I fear no one will take you serious.

After a total Block of 35 you actually should have some Experiance.

ClickMe

And 3 Bans

5 minutes ago, VaNsTeR said:

1.With this "English" u wont get ungagged.

2.Make ur unban request at unban topics! It also counts as "Unmute and Ungag"

3.FOLLOW THE RIGHT FORMAT!

Wait ur gag to expiere

Vanster I appreciate your correction but this problem involves zm mod, and the admins there, please.

Second of all, Terror can you please post in the right section and try to avoid using CAPS LOCK.

Third, please provide us with a "reason" why the admin "abused" his powers to gag you, tell us more precisely your point of view. Thanks

I've moved your topic to the proper thread, but next time if you dont follow the rules, your topic will be locked and deleted.

its not a ban or admin abuse its a gag .

when i joined the server no one was insulting you while you were insulting all .

you have 35 mutes/gags  most of them for the same reason "insulting the players" COMON!!!

to be clear i gaged you for saying '"gg sucks all sucks"' which means total disrespect .

• Like 2

no they told me im a noob ... then i put gg sucks all sucks ... for fun .... but they insulted me very clearly make me sad and cry .. so ungag me .. and ill off my mic and my chatbox ... and IM REALLY SORRY ... for using caps lock ... and ty for the support 

• Like 1