GLORY

Solved Hi - i got banned

ingame name = glory

steam id = STEAM_0:0:38000158

server = bhop server

admin = pimp

Hi guys

i was playing in the bunnyhop server and i wanna know why i got banned

i was using my mouse left clicks for jump and i was playing normal mode = no auto

the admin said i was using bhop script i tried to proof that im not using any he said some detector caught me?

all what i was doing is using my mouse for jump which is faster than clicking space

im not sure how that is cheating but i hope u guys unban me thanks

glory

ive doing this in many servers for years and nothing happened because its not a bhop script... :(

1.There is no demo from pimp.

2. I dont think glory is a bhop scripter since i know him well enough and play with him alot on ze.

3. If he would scripted before he would be banned long before. I would like the higher ups to unban him.

Thanks for reading

-VaNsTeR-

• Like 2

I'll investigate this, and why one of our server admins DID not followed the rules by providing us with a DEMO

Hello Glory,

People have said that you were spamming your bhop key. I do know that you are using a bhop script, and we have installed some plugins which are detecting scripters. 

ɢℓσяy<10973><[u:1:76000316]><> Avg: 23.256179/260.914642 Perf: 0.495290 bhop_alpha_fix -38.061035 -1126.000000 64.031250 Last: 24 37 24 24 25 23 26 15 12 23 21 21 21 21 24 33 20 24 30 5 22 24 25 24 25 24 25 24 14 17

ɢℓσяy<9258><[u:1:76000316]><> Avg: 24.393081/596.055664 Perf: 0.482907 bhop_arcane_v1 -2367.102050 1718.778686 14400.031250 Last: 25 24 24 25 24 25 24 25 24 25 25 24 25 24 25 24 24 24 25 24 25 24 25 24 25 24 24 25 24 25 0

As you can see, your perf is too high, and the bhop key are being spammed. In these days SMAC(Anticheat, installed on the server) are not fully detecting every kind of cheat, like how its coded.

These numbers & perfs, shows you how you immediately have jumped and succeed, and if we take 0,9 as an example that is autobhop, also the perf number. If we take 0,2 perf, that is really bad, likely a player have stayed on the ground for mil sec.

Calig also said that he checked you at ze, and it seemed you were bhopping very well. And Calig told me i could ban you, but i must be for sure. The last macrodox numbers, were too obviously. 

so bhopping very well is a bhop script? good logic

why i should use one jump on each block?

otherwise its bhop script?

why u assume every (more than 1 jump for block) is a bhop script

u know i can use many other buttons for jump

u can use mousewheeldown and keep doing it so it gives many jumps!

u can use mouse clicks and all mouse buttons which r fast too

anyway what im trying to say is i wasnt using bhop script and it was only jump key

• Like 2

how about changing the reason to assuming he used a bhop script

because so fucked up to get banned for something u didnt do

These numbers & perfs, shows you how you immediately have jumped and succeed, and if we take 0,9 as an example that is autobhop, also the perf number. If we take 0,2 perf, that is really bad, likely a player have stayed on the ground for mil sec.

Calig also said that he checked you at ze, and it seemed you were bhopping very well. And Calig told me i could ban you, but i must be for sure. The last macrodox numbers, were too obviously. 

This logic gave me cancer, I also should have been banned long ago!

• Like 3

Everyone stop writing pls. We are currently checking everything and going to reply asap.

Be patient pls!

• Like 2

You're not allowed to comment here

P.S Your comment is deleted.

As @@Emilx13 said, it's pretty impossible to get 25 jumps in one second..?

Share your magical secret with us since you have not used macros, scripts or any kind of 'cheat' material?

Or..?

• Like 3

@@Calig i dont know how is this cheating ive said what i done up there if its impossible to u maybe its not to me

anyway its ur choice guys idk what to say anymore...