Sign in to follow this  
RazorAkAmAd

Solved Unban me, I have made a grave mistake that I regret :'(

I am really sorry my stupidity, I have never hacked on the server before damn I have never hacked anywhere, and I didnt knew that using scripts is not allowed. I have been a faithful player of this server and it would be heartbreaking if I wont be able to play on this server anymore :( .

My A-hole friend Akber gave me this bhop shit, I didnt knew it would get me a ban, I really regret my act and I promise If I get another change to make my place in this server I will never hack.
I have many friends in this server whom I dont want to leave. I would be grateful of admins if they help me out and unban me.

Name:RazorAkAmAd

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:1199344973

Server:CS-Frag.com :: Zombie Mod (7/64) GameME 
Admin:CONSOLE

What happened:

SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop

I know Razor, he is a fair player and i was shocked when i see him get ban. Razor is an Active player and an awsome dude, it would be a shame to never see him back on the server. I'm 100% sure he will never do stupid stuff like this again if Cs-frag gave him one more chance.

I vote yes for unban even if i have nothing to say to this, but i hope others will vote yes also!

Maybe give him a ban time if this could be an option, but permban for an player who never been banned before is a bit to much i think.

If you get an second chance Razor then i hope you will take it and never do stupid shit like this again!!!

I hope you will be unbanned my friend <3

I would like to believe in your words dear Razor.

However , This is the players' responsibility to read and check rules of this server when they join this community in the first place and keep themselves updated. But It's alright. My vote is "Second chance" for you, since It's your first time and everyone do mistakes and It's okay if we learn from them.

Next time don't listen to others and make sure you read every rules of this community and every servers. And please do tell your friends to read rules of the community.
It's posted both on Facebook page, Forum and even In-Game.

I just expressed my opinion, thus let's wait for other staffs to say theirs.
I hope others agree on the second chance and see you on the server again mate, and hope that you learn from your mistake.

Regards
SnoWolf

• Like 6

Well since we gave others too.

See it as your last Chance.

Never use anything similar again.!!

@Saxi Its nice from you to fight for your Friend. I like to see that. But there is a Rules that says:

The only users allowed to post in the request thread are the players involved and admins, nobody else.

But you can PM one of us.

• Like 7

Unbanned.

And stop posting stuff here unless you're the reporter + admins.

• Like 3

Bare in mind, ONLY THE PLAYER WHO WANTS TO BE UNBANNED  AND ADMINS CAN COMMENT, I have deleted every comment breaking the rules!

• Like 4