Emilx13

XXExodus.

Your in-game name:Emilx

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:721365776

Admin name and Steam ID: XXExodus / Ideekay. ID: STEAM_0:1:19765234

In which server it happened:Bhop (happened on forums too.)

Time of incident (include time-zone):about 5:00 PM +03:00 GMT

Your side of the story:Basically, i wanted to play some css. connected to bhop. Bhopped for a bit, then i saw XXExodus there making some longjumps. I spectated him and told him, ''Your strafes don't look legit'' Now, i meant that as an compliment, cause of course he is a head-admin. But then, he told me ''Don't talk to me like that'', (after that  i got fucking mad, cause i dont give a fuck if he is a head-admin or not, i dont want him to say shit like that, and act all high and mighty.)And got defensive. He had a grammar mistake, so i corrected him and then nothing really happened. I went onto forums later that day (it was today) and saw him post shit about me on shoutbox, so i replied and then he talked shit about my strafes. I didn't really give a fuck about my strafes so i replied with ''Why does it matter'' Then he told me ''When you grow up you'll understand.'' I told him i won't play css when i grow up. and then he banned from shoutbox. I'm not really sure

Demo/Video evidence:Check the shoutbox. got banned after that ^^

I bet all the azure_eclipse members will defend him and talk shit, but i dont really care.

Seriously, wouldnt it be better if you had just simply tell him how it really was ment to be? (his strafes) Just to prevent any furthermore bad outcomings?

Playing the Grammernazi during an Argument isnt really the best way Imao. You just threw gas in the fire.

In one site you respect Headadmin in the other site you say "I dont give a F... about Headadmin"! Ö_ö

As you said it, it is pretty easy to figure out that he didnt understand it the way you wanted. You should make things clear first.

Why this Report? And honestly for what?

Think about what you have done and how they treaded you before reporting disagreements or Missunderstandings.

Just to get sure, Im not an AET Member.

• Like 2

Seriously, wouldnt it be better if you had just simply tell him how it really was ment to be? (his strafes) Just to prevent any furthermore bad outcomings?

Playing the Grammernazi during an Argument isnt really the best way Imao. You just threw gas in the fire.

In one site you respect Headadmin in the other site you say "I dont give a F... about Headadmin"! Ö_ö

As you said it, it is pretty easy to figure out that he didnt understand it the way you wanted. You should make things clear first.

Why this Report? And honestly for what?

Think about what you have done and how they treaded you before reporting disagreements or Missunderstandings.

Just to get sure, Im not an AET Member.

I got pissed cause

1. He acted all high and mighty and didn't respect me

and

2. He banned me from shoutbox.

This report gave me cancer, I cant really add more. John said it all.

P.S. Dont you have anything better to do, instead of reporting owners and head admins?

• Like 3

His first report was about the owner , the second about the head admin , the third will be about server admin .

gg

• Like 2