Sign in to follow this  
Maxemor

Changes in ZM for better game balance

There are some changes that should be made in zm, because now on some maps there are spots which are virtually impossible for zombies to reach. Apart from the noblock exploit which prevents zombies from stacking (which is stated in another thread), I think that knockback should be reduced and some classes should be modified to be made slightly faster. Especially when humans hide inside small spaces such as ducts and pipes, and equip m3 shotguns, this can be very annoying and disappointing for zombies. I don't know if others have the same or similar opinion, but as a long zm and ze player, that's what I think.

HI ,

Anyone spams !noblock without a reason would be kicked , so no teaming up with humans .

Every zombie class has its hp,speed,knockback,,,choose what you want and note that the zombie with high knokback has low rate of increasing the HP , so there are advantage and disadvantage for the same class ,,, some kind of balance .

There are a few number of maps which are not balanced ,i dont nominate them ^^ .

thats my opinion . gg thanks.