Sign in to follow this  
Emilx13

TAS Bhop style

So, i want to suggest a new /style in the Bhop server called Tool assisted style (TAS)
With this style, it will be possible to perfect runs with a timescale, a autostrafer, a rewind, and a pause to stop time.
This style will have these things. I've seen alot of runs with this style on youtube.
1. A pause. With the pause u can pause the time to Either perfect your run or stop it to do something.
2. A rewind. With rewind, you can rewind the time to earlier, so, if you fail  a jump, you can rewind the run to correct the jump.
3. Rewind speed. With rewind speed you can change the speed to how fast you want to rewind. (1.0x - Original speed, 0.5x - 2 times slower rewind, 0.25x - 4 times slower rewind.)
4.A timescale. With the timescale, you can slow down the time to be more precise in runs. there will be 3 timescales. 1.0x - original server speed. 0.5x - 2 times slower speed. 0.25x - 4 times slower timescale speed.
5. An autostrafer. With the autostrafer, you can basically set a bind, which will strafe and give you the max speed possible, for example, bind "r" +strafer.

Please login or register to see this link.

Here you can see how the menu looks.

I can already say it's not possible. It must be an private plugin which costs money.

Do you have any ideas who's the creator?

I can already say it's not possible. It must be an private plugin which costs money.

Do you have any ideas who's the creator?

Not sure. I'll try to search for it.