Sign in to follow this  
Emilx13

JOhn Fru. MAgicK

Your in-game name:Shrek-chan

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:164017643

Admin name and Steam ID:

Name : JOhn Fru. MAgicK

Id : STEAM_0:0:21167575 (Not sure if it is the right one, but myeah.)

In which server it happened:It happened in the Cs-frag Bhop server.
Time of incident (include time-zone):05/17/16 14:19:55 (Server time) (That's when the record was set.)

Your side of the story:Basically, i wanted to play some bhop, i went on the server, tried to beat the LG, there was a stage where it just was not possible, i saw that JOhn had a record, so i watched his replay, i looked at it, and i saw him flying around with timer on.

Demo/Video evidence:You can go on the map bhop_thc_platinum and watch the replay, around 8-12 mins he abuses the powers as an admin to get past the stage.

are you stupid?! reporting an owner ?

He's not the top owner. Calig is.

Is this really the really true @@Tariq? How dare you!! Even I wasn't known about this,

and either you didn't mention anything for us. That doesn't seem to be fair towards other players, or what you think @@Tariq?  :sideways:

Even tho he's one of the owners of CS-Frag, I will make personal punishment for him ;)

The record will be removed.

He's not the top owner. Calig is.

All the owners are as equal as others :)

• Like 8

Yes this could be. I dont know when it was but I was in Low Gravity and LG Players couldnt make it. Or this map isnt made for LG. I decided to check it but wrote the wrong command. Did not even thought that it was counting. Pretty easy to see cuz Im not that pro at bhop to owe a record.

Good eyes, i give my best that this Record will be deleted!

Just a quick Reminder for you. If you see an Admin OR an Owner doing things like that... dont simply think about they did it on purpose. Some maps are not made for all mods. And you shouldnt take it too easy to insult Admins or Owners or actually anyone else:

http://stats.cs-frag.com/player_histories/chat/86485

• Like 6

Dont be too hard to me Calig :P

But still we need to check if its even possible in !lg to win this map.

• Like 4

:KappaPride:

I didn't know people who are not admins and are not involved are allowed to post here?

• Like 1

You must read the rules before posting!

Calig posted on a post long ago, that you're not permitted to post anything on a report if you're not an admin or you're not involved in it.

• Like 2

It was on "Report a Player":

"Admin Abuse" is this:

AdminAbuse

Ya Geriboy  if someone does something bad.. it doesn matter if he is Admin Headadmin or Owner.

Just in this case it is not a classical Abuse, more inattentive from an Owner and he maybe did not know it.

Althought he insults others or/and me, Im sure the outcomeing wasnt supposed to be this big XD

• Like 3

I deleted all other comments from users not involved in the report process, please guys take a look at the rules above. Thanks :)

• Like 1

The only users allowed to post in the request thread are the players involved and admins, nobody else.

Prefixing your post with "I know I'm not supposed to post here" or "Sorry for posting here" does not cancel out this rule.