Abhishek (tyson)

!nb should be restricted to either ct or t

For some spots in map  where boost is necessary to stab guys ( in zombie mod ofc)

, ct are just pressing !nb after every 7 seconds , which made it impossible for us to kill them !!  not taking any specific player name since its not report section , 

IN MY OPINION when one of ct press !nb it should be restricted to only CT team and not Terrorist and same for other way if t press it it should be working for Ts not CTs !!

thanks

• Like 3

Same thing happens here too. I have noticed it.

I agree with this. But I actually wanted to reported them in the forums but i don't know who's doing it :l . I think gameME should add TeamChat shown in Chat so that we may know who's doing it. Maybe it's a good idea if they added this plugin

Please login or register to see this link.

I agree with this. But I actually wanted to reported them in the forums but i don't know who's doing it :l . I think gameME should add TeamChat shown in Chat so that we may know who's doing it. Maybe it's a good idea if they added this plugin

Please login or register to see this link.

we can know the guy who  spams !nb or !zstuck or !noblock from the chat itself .

we can know the guy who  spams !nb or !zstuck or !noblock from the chat itself .

even teamchat? :kappapride:

yes , but its the way how you type the command and it can be hidden . deal with that ^^

• Like 1

yes , but its the way how you type the command and it can be hidden . deal with that ^^

Jamnass do that hidden trick :kappa:

• Like 2

Well in my opinion noblock should not be restricted because many people can troll other people to the death by zombies. They should add something like every 15 seconds later the noblock will be on and will be off after 15 seconds.

• Like 1