Sign in to follow this  
Lenny

Zombie Mod | The Hunter Class (Problems)

The Hunter Class
++Long Jump | +Speed | -HP | +Regen

I just wanted to say that your Zombie Mod server is the best server that I have ever had (Actually 2nd Best). It was full of respectful and friendly admins/players (I think? :kappa:). But there's that one thing that's bothering me all of a sudden. I have used Hunter Class or other types on ++Long Jump classes since always in almost all Zombie Mod servers and I have been bhopping almost always or forever always? Some of the people in your Zombie Mod server hates this type of people called "BHOPpers or HOPpersIt basically means that people who uses those classes and do some crazy amount of speed when bhopping like a mental person (Unless they're scripting :kappa:)

So there's a demo I did with a timer on zm_novum_v2 or _final (I forgot) on the long runway.

BHOP = Below 10/11/12 Sec (If your pro at Bhopping. I'm nub at it.)

I can tell you that my ping is 379-421 atm when I bhop

If you see that timebhop demo I linked, I was nub at bhopping and it's how I bhop

WALK = Above 14/15 Sec (If you know how to run fast trick)

Believe me guys, the Hoppers in your Zombie Mod server will totally disagree this (Some of them will Agree on this)

So this is WHAT I really wanted is that I want you (Head Admins or Owners) to at least decrease the Long Jump or make it a Normal Jump to make the mod fair. I have been called a bhop scripter for that, people hating me that I bhop and calling me an unfair nub (Made it up myself :kappa:). I really hate being called by that. So please do something about this "Class"

I have totally did the same thing from others Zombie Mod servers's Forum and some of them are successful and some are not

Your truely, LennyMeister

• Like 2

even me , i thought you using scripts XD

well , yes i agree with you about that class , it really has a long jump ,but i like the skin itself

• Like 2

why dont you just remove it then? Hunter class is made from left 4 dead and he can jump very long and far! Its the class itself and if you would decrease their longjump it wont be a hunter class anymore!

• Like 3

I really love that long jump tho but one question ,why dont u try those 3 other skins :D.

Even everyone calls me a scripter but what you have to do is that ignore.

• Like 4

I really love that long jump tho but one question ,why dont u try those 3 other skins :D.

Even everyone calls me a scripter but what you have to do is that ignore.

I really do love the long jump as well. Wot skin? :kappa: . Already did that(ignore) but I appreciate the advice.  All i'm saying is that to make the mod fair.

He meant the other clases .Type !zclass and choose other clases.

• Like 1