Sign in to follow this  
Artyom

Solved Biased admin and Abuse Exodus

the server chose me as the mother zombie played till the end of the round.

and next round i just wanted to leave and i disconnected and never came back to the server.

POINT TO BE NOTED:

Anyone can record a demo while player playing as a zombie and ban him for zombie on purpose. 

Now Exodus recorded me while i was playing as zombie he did not record the whole round.

Show me the whole round not part that playing as zombie or whatnot.  poor evidence poor administration and biased admin over the reason ranking.

According to him i cant leave server i should play 24x7 without disconnecting.

He saying he banned me for Rejoining as zombie to rank points and there is a link that i shows i disconnected.

Now i never rejoined. show me the proof that i rejoined he just uploaded game play (not full demo).

check my event panel if i rejoin or not and i also have snapshot of my ban reason in case if he changes the reason after reading this post.

bP9Ogtx.png

D3ehOri.png

Whatta fail proof. This is rage banned.

This is not an unban request i'm just seeking the justice.

Oh come on everyone saw you rejoining.... I would remain silent IF I WERE YOU... you're well known in this server for these kind of things :)

As long as I play on this server I will not tolerate your actions! 

Oh come one everyone saw you rejoining.... I would remain silent IF I WERE YOU... you're well known in this server for these kind of things :)

i have the proof i never REJOINED you are the admin you can collect evidence in no time so show me the proof i rejoined

before comment read the above post im not dumb i have proofs

Total Bans 7 

I think this is saying enough for your reputation :)

• Like 1

Problem solved..

Miss understanding the ban reason, when it was about joining to spectate and joining back to team after infection time, in purpose to gain more rank.

Since it was already your 5-6th ban for same kind of action, the time will get longer obviously since you won't navigate where the problem is.

Ban will stay as one week, and consider of changing the way you play Zombie Escape.