Uchiha Desu

Solved Unban Me Please!

Uchiha Desu

STEAM_0:0:1314253232

ALL SERVERS   :(  :(  :(

Calig

Banned For Giving Website   :(   :( :::Sorry For all This i never do this again sorry Calig Please i love this Server i never do this again once i do this again banned me for permanent pls unbanned me   :(    :(    :(   :( 

Well...just unban him.He won't do it again :P.

• Like 1

you were spamming IP of other servers and other websites in ZM server and when i joined the server you immediately left to avoid ban/gag/kick.

you were spamming the same things in surf and mg .

-1 for unban ,

• Like 1

Sorry JamNass i will not do it again i promise.. i love this server please  :(  :(

If you loved the server you wouldn't do that .You spammed that site in the server chat when admins are not there .So we cant belive that you wont spam that site again .

you were spamming IP of other servers and other websites in ZM server and when i joined the server you immediately left to avoid ban/gag/kick.

you were spamming the same things in surf and mg .

-1 for unban ,

If that's true... it was really on purpose! Nah... If I may vote: no :)

There is no way we will ever unban you :) This is a lesson to you and any other future scammer. Have a nice day :)

• Like 5

Advertising inappropriate scam websites to steal other player's Steam information and passwords whilst exploiting admin's names and our VIP features including free skins and tags to attract people... This is absolutely unacceptable.

• Like 4

-1 from me!

you were causing trouble as always and that is enough:)

• Like 1

So like you didn't receive any red alerts to your brains what would happen afterwards you get caught?

Making a website in our names, telling it's officially made by cs-frag to give players VIP & Admin status for free?

Saying that you're currently talking with the owners that we would need the confirmation code, so you could steal their steam accounts?

What else.. but I would say the greatest idea ever :)

No idea if your scam worked or did people really fall for that shit, I hope not.

For now your ban stays permanent, lets look around after a month or so if you're still hoping to play in our servers.

It would be possible to keep you muted in-game and you would be able to play.. but I don't really feel like doing so for 'some' reason..

This can't be forgiven that easily.

• Like 8

Holy damn, he really did all this?

Dam Son, yer a retard.

How can a human being achieve this level of retardness! :poop:

• Like 2