Sign in to follow this  
Reed

solved Azher blocked me with wall

From what I saw from the demo, azher just randomly uses the wall, seems like he doesnt know how,when and where to use wall. This is duo to lack of knowledge. Other interesting thing i noticed is you....... Can i ask you a qustion? Why did you used all the mines in one place ? From what i see you exploited the mines. ^_^ Be careful next time when u record a demo, make sure you're not breaking the rules too. 

• Like 5

just want to say something to the demo:

It is not a reason for a ban... it wasnt a troll he was just not knowing what he is doing!

Agreeing with exodus that he isnt knowing how to use the wall item!

Exxodus it wasnt a mine exploit :D he did them all together to do max damage to kill more zm i guess but how are yo even able to eploit with mines? :o

From what I saw from the demo, azher just randomly uses the wall, seems like he doesnt know how,when and where to use wall. This is duo to lack of knowledge. Other interesting thing i noticed is you....... Can i ask you a qustion? Why did you used all the mines in one place ? From what i see you exploited the mines. ^_^ Be careful next time when u record a demo, make sure you're not breaking the rules too. 

ik its not exploiting using all mines in 0ne place i was doing that so that when zms comes up they will ignite the mines causing some of them can die and some of them taking a massive damage, as u can see in the demo 2 zms died from it :P but if thats what you say then ok. :D

This can kill all the zombies, which is not mine item's purpose. you got lucky that only 2 zombies were there and not the whole zombie team, which can kill them instant and end the round. I repeat this is not mine item's purpose, so please dont to it ^_^

• Like 1