GoodGuy Habib

CSGO zombie survival server (ZM)

hello everybody :D i miss ya .

in this topic i am requesting to add a server in counter strike global offensive . that server about zombie mod and i want ... and i think every one want that server to be like the old counter strike source server of zombie mod . it was relly cool and fun and playabal.

the server will be simple (no aditional not needed mods or skins or effects) every thing will be simple just like the old css zm server :). i rly hope the server come back alive in CSGO. let the glory days come back :D.

thx for reading :) ♥

Owner

Hey, and welcome! 

We have planned to have CS:GO servers in the future, but for now we focus on bringing some of our CS:S servers back.

We originally had CS:GO ZM about an year ago, but the popularity of zombie mod in CS:GO is really low and it's hard to find players for it.

You can view the top CS:GO zm servers of all servers listed in gametracker https://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/?search_by=map&query=zm_

Ranking speaks of its popularity itself. Keeping your suggestion open as far we know for sure if we decide to make one for CS:GO.

oh thx man.

as you know the other servers of ZM in csgo are trash and bad not like yours.

so yeah i will be waiting for css zm server again or csgo. honestly i prefer css it will be great. thx again :)