N3ON47

Accessories for zombies

So I don't know if this has been mentioned before but since there's already a bug on zm where "fast" zombie class gets human accessories on them when they get infected.

I thought it would be cool if we could apply hats and glasses to zombies as well. Would give players a distinct look not just when they are human but when zombies as well.

What do you guys think?

Owner
23 hours ago, N3ON47 said:

So I don't know if this has been mentioned before but since there's already a bug on zm where "fast" zombie class gets human accessories on them when they get infected.

I thought it would be cool if we could apply hats and glasses to zombies as well. Would give players a distinct look not just when they are human but when zombies as well.

What do you guys think?

The store especially removes all items once you get infected for reason, and I have no doubts that sometimes you can see zombies wearing items.

Zombie models differs to human models and the items would be located in random positions, and they cannot be relocated only for specific models. And if zombies would be able to use the items,

I think it would be bothering players, zombies with big astronaut helmets etc. And there's no option to disable stripping the items on infection, so I must say no for your suggestion this time.

Nice idea after all.