SniPer

Pending Unmute request !

Name: SniPer

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:1979790729

Server: Zombie mod
Admin: Hichem lilo

What happened: We were playing and issuing funny sounds...the others with them voices and me with another sounds. Then I have got perm mute cuz mic spam.
So can u remove this fu*king mute please ? 

Edited by SniPer

Only admins and people that are involved are supposed to be replying here. I do wonder why you bother replying here. Deleted your comment. Anyways wait for @Hichem

I wonder why you wanna unmute request while you don't use the mic for talking, I have never heard your voice on the mic before nor one word even just you are spamming the sounds the whole time.

Anyways you have got too many warnings by the admins previously while you were ignoring us most of the time and total of mutes/gags absolutely the time will be extended if you were wondering for that.

• Like 2

Absolutely agree with Hichem, you only spam sounds despite multiple warnings to stop. You have been muted several times before for similar offenses and you didn't learn from them. Besides, you never use your mic for proper chat only for spam so it's not that big of a loss for you i'd imagine.

• Like 2

I can see you got muted "13" times of your mic spam.

And i know you got plenty of warnings that if you continue your behave it will lead to perm mute.

Now after all your "mutes" "warnings" Hichem have decided to perm mute you. 

Now i just want to ask you Sniper, Why do you want to be unmuted? What is your reason for that you should even be able to use your mic?

I'm sure if you got "unmuted" You would just be more careful about your mic abuse when Admin's are not around because clearly you don't give a "Fu##" about the rules or the Admin's.

Saxi.

• Like 2

With all my smiles...let the fu*king mute forever !!!;)
And GAG ME TOO.

• Like 1