L1feDRAIN

ZE | Forbid BHOP

Hello community team, I'm here to say some arguments why I suggest to deny the bhop.

BHOP is a bug abuse, you think Valve made css for bunnies? It's just a misswork and people from the ZE server use it as f.. but it's not right, because it gives potentional that other doesn't have, because they can't do it, bhop isn't a standard criterion for ZE to be in the positions with pros, for ZE is necessary to duck-jump, deffending skills and to run faster ANOTHER BUG, the W+D/A in about 30 grades, well, it's a more easier bug to do and it just gives a little more speed to run, in the time when BHOP gives a lot more CHEAT potential, here i enumerated some:

1. Lack of human's deffense, a zombie just stays in another room gaining speed from bhop and rapidly jumps to the humans, how they can react? They were shooting the badboys with no problems and BOOM, a flying zombie, it's like a traitor pushed him with a knife, is it normal?

2. Humans can run a lot faster, because in a long hallway, there are the "bhopers" who triggers all the doors and deffers who just keep zombies from bhop, in result zombies have no chance to reach the humans, it's again anormal.

3. Bhop is a bug, as I know bugs are forbidden, don't really remember but hey, WHO ALLOWS BUGS ON THEIR SERVER?

4. Unbalance, not because one is noob and one is pro, the poor man learned everything about ze, and now he stucks with bunnies who let him behind and he just has to save his life.

5. Another situation: you're a human who runs down a hill, upper are zombies, THEY JUST JUMP AND GAIN A LOT OF SPEED AND FLY TO YOU, YOU SHOOT EVERYWHERE, NO BULLET HIT THEM, GG.

6. Another situation: SOLO.

7. Another situation: You're the last human, you have the chance to escape, there are a lot of zombies behind you, you push them spamming !m237 (random numbers), you can do it! and there we go, a flying zombie in a second jumped the whole way without getting a bullet, and the poor guy gets a flying zombie in his eyes, because he was focused on "normal" zombies, not "flyers" or stronger: cheaters, not because they use programs, it's just cheating.

And more, make the bunnyhop forbidden! (for ZE)

I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME, THANK YOU.

Still thinking you will answer "we will take a decision, nice suggestion" a day, a week, a month, nothing. Still optimist, hope it will not be, I really want this server to be balanced.

Edited by L1feDRAIN
  • Like 2

So this is gonna be my own opinion.
First of all, Thank you so much for your feedback. CS-Frag appreciate members who criticize the problems which are already existing in the game and community both.

Regarding the B-Hop, there are plugins which restrict players from B-Hopping in both CT and T. We already put that for voting and players voted YES to BHOP, but due to immaturity of some players, they abuse Bhop to their advantage and it kills the fun for everyone, which is sad. So there are other alternatives about this which @Calig can explain briefly.

Solution + bit of Spoiler :: Our main plan and goal to solve this is to gradually move out of CSS toward CSGO, as you know, In CSGO, all these issues are already fixed. B-Hoppers will have hard time Bhopping and lag affects the gameplay less.

So please bear with us. This might takes us some time to find the perfect solution and in the meantime, all we ask from the community is to be patient.

• Like 2

The B-HOP plugin doesn't restrict the bhop, it just blocks the jump for whose who spam jumping, like in a vent. when you're a zm, ducked and to avoid being pushed by bullets, you spam jumping, there he blocks, I know.

And a question: 

19 hours ago, SnoWolf said:

Regarding the B-Hop, there are plugins which restrict players from B-Hopping in both CT and T. We already put that for voting and players voted YES to BHOP, but due to immaturity of some players, they abuse Bhop to their advantage and it kills the fun for everyone, which is sad.

How to use bhop in a way that it will not to be for your own opportunity? Hah.. =))

I thought I heard that we have a new feature in our admin's sourcemod, something who can disable sv_enablebunyhopping on one traget... But I'm pretty sure that Calig will explain us soon.

This is probably the most ridiculous and yet funny thing I've ever read in my life. Why would you think Valve never intended the bhopping on their game? Its something which even the devs pointed out during late 2003. I remember reading something like that. bhopping is part of Counter-Strike since its release. Its there, even in CS:GO. Its not even banned from the competitive scene. Jokes aside, if you really think bhopping is an unfair advantage over people who can't do it, well you kinda have a point there, but hey life is not fair in most of the times. CS-Frag has bhop disabled, furthermore your complain is absolutely ridiculous. Bhoppers cant benefit that much. If you try to join another ZE server, you'll notice what im talking about. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, XXExodus said:

This is probably the most ridiculous and yet funny thing I've ever read in my life. Why would you think Valve never intended the bhopping on their game? Its something which even the devs pointed out during late 2003. I remember reading something like that. bhopping is part of Counter-Strike since its release. Its there, even in CS:GO. Its not even banned from the competitive scene. Jokes aside, if you really think bhopping is an unfair advantage over people who can't do it, well you kinda have a point there, but hey life is not fair in most of the times. CS-Frag has bhop disabled, furthermore your complain is absolutely ridiculous. Bhoppers cant benefit that much. If you try to join another ZE server, you'll notice what im talking about. 

We have bhop enable on the ze server since september. I asked Calig to activate it to try.

I agree with you, some players should try to go on other server and see these players... Cs frag was the last server who don't have bhop enable, all servers have today.

@L1feDRAIN Try to be more careful, take more backs, but honestly, the majority of players don't know how to bhop on this server ... I dont think it's a real problem...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The RUMPLESTILSKIN said:

We have bhop enable on the ze server since september. I asked Calig to activate it to try.

I agree with you, some players should try to go on other server and see these players... Cs frag was the last server who don't have bhop enable, all servers have today.

@L1feDRAIN Try to be more careful, take more backs, but honestly, the majority of players don't know how to bhop on this server ... I dont think it's a real problem...

You both think..  I don't agree.

From all servers I have played, (russian and eng, not 1 or 10) it's the first one where I saw pure bhopers, and how cancerous it is.

Edited by L1feDRAIN

11 hours ago, L1feDRAIN said:

The B-HOP plugin doesn't restrict the bhop, it just blocks the jump for whose who spam jumping, like in a vent. when you're a zm, ducked and to avoid being pushed by bullets, you spam jumping, there he blocks, I know.

And a question: 

How to use bhop in a way that it will not to be for your own opportunity? Hah.. =))

Well, both things are the same, Spamming the jump to avoid being pushed back is kinda abusing he glitch in a legit way as well imo.

So you guys have to either accept the full consequence of the bhop ban or null.

And regarding using Bhop not in your own advantage is toward players who consider the fact that new players are in the server and they think It's "pro" to get them in this way and ruin the fun for them. Cause let's face it, not everyone are in there for professional gameplay or show off, some are just there for the teamwork concept of the ZE.

Regards

• Like 1

I agree with you . bhop can give unfair advantage for someones like the real tony montana or tak tuk

they can kill 64 cts if they bhop but in csfrag they cant bhop very good like the lasts.

so try to be more carful with zm cuz bunnyhop is very good and its funny :))

• Like 1

Make like me... Put a jump bind on your wheel down mouse and learn bhop in 2 days :kermit:.

• Like 1

You could always reduce the amount of velocity gained per jump or the amount of velocity gained depending on the angle of a surface. As and admin on DtK CS:GO zombies (don't ban me for advertising pls ♥) we have bhop enabled to my knowledge, however it isn't as advantageous as cs-frag's settings. I believe we have a velocity cap to prevent such issues as the ones mentioned in L1feDRAIN's  post, so if it is controversial enough, perhaps a velocity cap could be implemented.

• Like 1

I have deleted your post. No racism on Forum. You will be banned next time from here.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fouzy said:

Make like me... Put a jump bind on your wheel down mouse and learn bhop in 2 days :kermit:.

Da faq..

6 hours ago, ZER0 said:

Oh wut did exo visit again

wat am I doin'?

7 hours ago, Tony Montana said:

I agree with you . bhop can give unfair advantage for someones like the real tony montana or tak tuk

they can kill 64 cts if they bhop but in csfrag they cant bhop very good like the lasts.

so try to be more carful with zm cuz bunnyhop is very good and its funny :))

6. Another situation: SOLO.

So i have a counter arguement 

Your first point: rarely happens since rooms are pretty small and the only place you can do this is in surf vortex.

2nd point: early triggers mean decreased defence time but it depends.

3rd point: no it isnt.

4th: people dont just bhop all the time they defend too and bhopping depends on rng so zombies will face fail jumps while bhopping that reduce speed.

5th point: situational. On helms deep you are protected on mount doom the bhop route opens after humans make their way down. Some lvl on castlevania where you can defend easily against bhoppers

6th point: SOLO = SOLO win right? so?

7th point: agreed

On 11.12.2017 at 4:22 PM, ZER0 said:

So i have a counter arguement 

Your first point: rarely happens since rooms are pretty small and the only place you can do this is in surf vortex.

2nd point: early triggers mean decreased defence time but it depends.

3rd point: no it isnt.

4th: people dont just bhop all the time they defend too and bhopping depends on rng so zombies will face fail jumps while bhopping that reduce speed.

5th point: situational. On helms deep you are protected on mount doom the bhop route opens after humans make their way down. Some lvl on castlevania where you can defend easily against bhoppers

6th point: SOLO = SOLO win right? so?

7th point: agreed

I enumerated 7 of infinite situations.

Enjoy being disagreed for your whole life.

On 11.12.2017 at 4:37 PM, Rejected said:

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON 

Can I ask you first the same question?

On 11.12.2017 at 1:48 PM, VaNsTeR said:

I have deleted your post. No racism on Forum. You will be banned next time from here.

Someone deleted my response to your words, now I just wrote this. hah :x

All you need to Do is Type "How to bhop in css" in Google and learn it in few days 

or

Learn how to Beat the Bhopers :

Whenever You are defending Throw nades in front of zombie not behind  them to boost them 

and also you can Shoot them Back if you noticed, when you see them they are getting speed shoot them and push them back ( i saw that moment when the guy is getting speed must of ppl will run away )

and the thing goes ........

Css is a Dead game there are few funny stuff which make players play this game, one of them is bhop :P

(if you cant  do bhop and you are getting killed by Flying Zombies that's true it's not fun try to find a way to beat them and laugh at them)

There is one thing which is more powerful than your weapon 

IT's Called Brain

Note: i'm not pro bhoper and i play Ze sometimes, i'm ZM player but Bhopers in ZM are annoying so much !!!

• Like 1