Green Tea

ITS A SERVER SUGGESTION *NOT CLICKBAIT* *BOBS IN THUMBNAIL*

Dear Owners,

How about opening a CS:S classic server with map rotations with 64 player slots. There used to be many of these back in the day, but now i do not see them anymore. Or we could make a dust 2 only server. Classic CS:S is still pretty popular and we normally dont see servers with map rotations or different maps (ESEA still offers this tho), its always de_dust 2 which sort of gets boring. Having a shit ton of people on a server running around shooting each other all the time with no strats is a very funny idea. Many VIP benefits open up for this server like vip medkit, extra money, autobuy and etc. etc. Autos can also be a thing since many servers now restrict autos, which is a dick move. However this idea may or may not become popular but its the community responsibilities to kickstart the server, we can have a complete fuck fest on it in the first few days to start it out. 120 tick should be a thing for bhop kills. We can add some of the well known community maps as well. Moreover, new admins. I think this is a good idea but its up to @Calig and @Tariq to make the decision, and its totally fine if you guys had another server idea and have no interest to carry out this one.                                               (Didnt we have a classic CS:S server in CS-Frag that didnt become popular)

P.S: NO PING KICKER :kappa: 

I already suggested such idea but no one wanted and the answer was the same CS:GO is the future ! Also we had dd2 and classic as well but they didn’t go very well but I think we should open Deathmatch  Capture the flag de_dust2 unlimited !

8 hours ago, focus. said:

I already suggested such idea but no one wanted and the answer was the same CS:GO is the future ! Also we had dd2 and classic as well but they didn’t go very well but I think we should open Deathmatch  Capture the flag de_dust2 unlimited !

that would be pretty cool