Sign in to follow this  
The RUMPLESTILSKIN

Few suggestions...

Hello Girls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I thought a few suggestions to start September well, (it's for ze server, but why not for other servers) :

- We need more admins, because when abody or xoom are not here, so many ppl spam and speak another language , troll or  disconect if they are the last zm...

Server could be more fun with more admins, purpose another maps etc... or more extend actuel map if need.

For exemple @Calig, you can create a new status for admin, with a little flag, juste can mute or kick and extend the maps just like that... and add 2/3 "little" admins in the server.

@VaNsTeR you are a good administrator, and knows very well his work, but not often there ... (We can understand, there is not only CSS in life xD)

- We need more skins for VIP, btw, where is the special skin in mako or fapescape ?

- Next, we need  new plugins, first, update "boss hp" for more map if possible, and add (always if possible) a plugin similar to "top defender" for the end round.

I think that will alredy nice !

- Decrease the price of the kelvar to 1000 or 1500$ (why 5000$ xD ?)

What's happen with smoke nade ? Removed ? (it's better...)

- Removed (or decrease) the actual cycle map (We have to wait too long between each map)

- And finaly, I think we should enable bhopping, all servers are.

Server has just need be more young and fun :)

Ho, and, we need more event !

I want to help to do something if needed...

Good day all !

@Calig @Tariq @VaNsTeR @XoOM =D @abody

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i am with u we need some bhop and tifa ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

and i need tracers for ze too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(

and vanster dont have time for css cuz he stuch his money ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

and top defender fouzy will win it everytime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) an its in cs 1.6 xDDDD

and i can be a little admin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) or a fat admin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

and css si my life i am kid 17 years i dont work ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

and calig is not girl ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

he is leon eyes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

sorry for many ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) its good lenny

1 - Admin applications is open for anyone who can meet the requirements :) 

2- for the vip skins members are also free to suggest any skin they like and post it here in suggestion section , administration will take decide if it can be added or not :D 

3- boss hp we are working on it ;) 

4- agree the kevlar is kinda expensive 1000 -2000 would be great ;) (smoke removed)

5-decreasing idk maybe (we'll see)

6-bhopping , we'll see also 

Thnaks  @The RUMPLESTILSKIN for your suggestions administration will put an eye on them :D;) 

Edited by XoOM =D

Thanks for your answer xoOM :)

I know for the admin application, btw, I think the return of @VLAN would be good, he was a good admin, and know his work :)

I see it regularly on the server... But it is only  to him to decide :)

Next, if Vlan is ok (and Calig) we need again 1 or 2 admins, I thought RiseOfResolution, he's often there, serious and good player, and speak russian (can be useful...)

After, why not Fouzy or me...

My opinion is that a server with admins is a live server.

About skins, i hope to see again the special skins on the maps, but this is not the priority...

I hope the others admins agree too, and know the thought of @Calig for all that !

rumple why u dont think i can be good admin u broke my heart :cwy:

i can be good admin and i troll just when 2-3 players but when serious play i dont troll and i was good man and know admin thing cuz i was and admin in nide for 4 months

WHY

nobody answers my post ?

(is I wrong section maybe ? .... huuu hum... wait... it's, ... it's "Suggestions & Feedback" here no ? ) :LOLO:

@Calig please, take just 2 min for aswer me, i'm not alone waiting, and i don't think that my suggestions are idiots or obsoletes or still stupid...

Tony => Are you the rejected son of glory ?  :FailFish:

Owner
On 24.8.2017 at 3:14 PM, The RUMPLESTILSKIN said:

Hello Girls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I thought a few suggestions to start September well, (it's for ze server, but why not for other servers) :

- We need more admins, because when abody or xoom are not here, so many ppl spam and speak another language , troll or  disconect if they are the last zm...

Server could be more fun with more admins, purpose another maps etc... or more extend actuel map if need.

For exemple @Calig, you can create a new status for admin, with a little flag, juste can mute or kick and extend the maps just like that... and add 2/3 "little" admins in the server.

@VaNsTeR you are a good administrator, and knows very well his work, but not often there ... (We can understand, there is not only CSS in life xD)

- We need more skins for VIP, btw, where is the special skin in mako or fapescape ?

- Next, we need  new plugins, first, update "boss hp" for more map if possible, and add (always if possible) a plugin similar to "top defender" for the end round.

I think that will alredy nice !

- Decrease the price of the kelvar to 1000 or 1500$ (why 5000$ xD ?)

What's happen with smoke nade ? Removed ? (it's better...)

- Removed (or decrease) the actual cycle map (We have to wait too long between each map)

- And finaly, I think we should enable bhopping, all servers are.

Server has just need be more young and fun :)

Ho, and, we need more event !

I want to help to do something if needed...

Good day all !

@Calig @Tariq @VaNsTeR @XoOM =D @abody

On 25.8.2017 at 4:35 PM, XoOM =D said:

1 - Admin applications is open for anyone who can meet the requirements :) 

2- for the vip skins members are also free to suggest any skin they like and post it here in suggestion section , administration will take decide if it can be added or not :D 

3- boss hp we are working on it ;) 

4- agree the kevlar is kinda expensive 1000 -2000 would be great ;) (smoke removed)

5-decreasing idk maybe (we'll see)

6-bhopping , we'll see also 

Thnaks  @The RUMPLESTILSKIN for your suggestions administration will put an eye on them :D;) 

Sorry, you have been noticed ;) @XoOM =D already mentioned exactly how I would have almost reply back to your suggestions.

- Everyone is free to apply. Making "smaller admins" wouldn't leave any sense to have server admins anymore.

- VIP Skins, I'm planning to add more due we removed the map specific skins due you always had to choose your class again,

cause it was messing the "zrcookies" that would normally save and keep your once you have selected your human/zombie class.

So to fix that, they're now removed, and will add more VIP skins.

- Fact that the current BossHP plugin has been configured by someone else,

and I can download the new cfg's when ever they make more cfg's for bosses.

- There are currently 128 maps to nominate, and you have to wait 7 past maps to nominate the same map again, I think it's reasonable.

- I've heard the Kevlar is 1k in other ze communities, but they don't have "damage money" to earn more cash (am I right?) Sure it can be     reduced to 1k and set purchase limit to 1.

- Freeze grenades are removed due "It's not legit win" we can sure add freeze grenades on classic maps,

and plan something more fun stuff, to make them enjoyable. But there's not going to be freeze grenades on hard map.

Sure we can use them some times just to practice new maps.

- We can test sv_enablebunnyhopping 1 for a week and see if people like it more. Let's start the test from Monday.

- Events, they're coming back ;) Read latest Update note on announcements forum > HERE <

Cheers :kermit: 

THANK-YOU ! for your answer ;)

I know, I see xoom's answer, but I wanted your answer (Calig).

> Making "smaller admins" can be discussed, maybe in the idea of "junior admin", with test time... but, i can understand be smaller admin or admin classic is the same thing...

> Vip skins / Boss HP => ok, nice! (possibility to review the skin of Alice?)

> About cycle map, maybe there is 128 maps, but 3/4 is bored map or hard map, server play actually with 10 maps everytimes ^^ I think decreasing the cycle to 5 would be better.

> Kevlar cost => yes, i agree !

> Freeze => why not :)

> Events => Happy to see that ! we need it.

> Bhop => I really hope it will work !

>>> I invite everyone to reply about this, and give their opinions. <<<

And i was the first to see the latest Update don't worry, we needed it.

Again tks @Calig for all this work.

calig u know the deferrent between small admin and admin 

the server admin can ban small admin  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

what son of glory mean

i am stupid

4 hours ago, Tony Montana said:

calig u know the deferrent between small admin and admin 

the server admin can ban small admin  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

what son of glory mean

i am stupid

Junior Admin and Server admin are the same. Just with less access then a server admin.

small admin is not junior admin small admin is super vip stupid pro nigger ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

small admin can extend and ban only bur junior can ban him

Owner

We have had bhop enabled on server for weeks now and it seems to be fine. Though it needs adjusting for certain maps, which we will be working on.

Also reduced the kevlar price from 5k to 1k and max. 2 purchases per round.

2 hours ago, The RUMPLESTILSKIN said:

Caluug :heart: 

You finally accepted, the server will be better than ! 

(the command sv_enablebhopping can be disable in the chat by an admin if need ?) 

No they dont have access for it. Only admins with root access can do it and thats atm owners.