theracord

Review ZE UPDATE ( new maps)

Hello,

since short calig added new maps, which is a good thing. but i noticed at this moment and rate of players . we can only play shit maps and same mape over and over again.

Before the update we can regularly do pirates/sunlight/sandstorm now we cant even do them because of the lack of players and the new changes of the update. 

Can you fix this?   Today i have played for 6 hours straight and it was the same maps only  , we couldnt nominate any maps like pirates or any of the new maps.

Overall this sucks . period.

And a other thing. Where the fuck are the admins?   People trolling items/ leaving every round when they become zombie/mic spamming.  Plz make a european guy  admin so he can play on european times. 

Greetings

Edited by theracord

Lol, Vasya, one of the requirements of being an admin is knowing English on a decent level, you clearly don't know English.  And what are you gonna do when you become an admin? Permanently ban each and every single person to have ever played here and leave only Russians? And no, we don't need any Russian admins whatsoever, we already got enough ruski players.

Kay Why S

1 hour ago, *EpiC n00b* said:

Lol, Vasya, one of the requirements of being an admin is knowing English on a decent level, you clearly don't know English.  And what are you gonna do when you become an admin? Permanently ban each and every single person to have ever played here and leave only Russians? And no, we don't need any Russian admins whatsoever, we already got enough ruski players.

Kay Why S

If u see in last time on server online is 10-20 people and 80% are ruskies. Without ruskies this server will die.

Without maps (biohazards), servers dead, and if only admins more active than before. And we need to fix some plugins or add some plungis like !admins or hp for boss for monster.

Owner

Thanks for reporting back @theracord! I just tested the nominations in-game, and saw quite many maps getting bugged by the cooldown limit remaining as (Recently played 1).

I believe it's happening only for certain maps, and by quick look there was nothing different compared to maps that are working properly. For now I've cleared the nomination list, so you will be able to nominate the maps even for once.. Sorry about this. I will fix it asap. Will return back to topic when there's something new.

3 hours ago, Calig said:

Thanks for reporting back @theracord! I just tested the nominations in-game, and saw quite many maps getting bugged by the cooldown limit remaining as (Recently played 1).

I believe it's happening only for certain maps, and by quick look there was nothing different compared to maps that are working properly. For now I've cleared the nomination list, so you will be able to nominate the maps even for once.. Sorry about this. I will fix it asap. Will return back to topic when there's something new.

Wtf calig, what is wrong with u ? lol
I said countless times to add other maps . wtf