Sign in to follow this  
focus.

New event in Zombie Mod server or new Capture The Flag event

I want to suggest about new event in ZM something like 4maps (For instance:zm_clouds,zm_cryptic,zm_desperados,zm_miniature room )(the coolest maps ) and those guys who survived will get free VIP for 1 month or week how Administrators decide.I know so it's hard to make ZM event but will be really cool on these maps.They are awesome and will be fun if there is VIP gun like fire thrower.Thank you Staff.         

Now for the CTF event.It will be really fun to make CTF event I have played it a lot of times. It's fun for example on de_dust2_unlimited it's a cool map and big enough for 45 people and it's perfect amount of people.Rewards 1 week VIP for the winner team in the end of the map.Suggestions about design If staff add sounds in the server (Monster kill,Holyshit etc.) and store for the VIPs and If it's possible double jump and parashute on the big maps it's cool when u jump and land in front of your opponents. 

All in all I hope Staff will accept some of my suggestions and I hope to play on these events soon.   :kermit::partypopper::doge:

I remember saying it once that i would not do a zombie mod event :V There is not a plugin which allows you to have a flame thrower as a vip weapon xD Would be possible for cs 1.6 zm but we dont have a server for that.

For the Capture the Flag mode. I was planning to create a new event soon probably at 21 February:) And i did enjoy CTF myself but there are still some things that need to be discussed and tested out with my dear boi @Calig But i cant really make a ZM Event because there is not really alot of stuff for it going on unless we get to play the Nemesis mode :)

Im sick at the moment unfortunally and not feeling really good but i still can sit infront of my pc and do shit kek

Edited by VaNsTeR

Vanster I am at school now and in Music class I was thinking myself WTF are u kidding then I remembered so U are ill and just for a minute I thought so u are fully retard who the fck can write so there is 31st February just LOL :kermit::why_u_no::LOLO::Midfing: