VaNsTeR

Opening a CSGO ZE Server

For all people that still doesnt notice it. CSS is Dying!

I want to make this clear! Its not just Cs-Frag but all other communities aswell!

The game wont last long anymore since people stop playing and start playing Csgo!

If the owner team doesnt decide to open Csgo Servers within 2017 I dont have anymore hope left. We need to hurry!

@Calig @Tariq Please dont let the community die. The time is comming to move on.

We need to quickly move on before its to late.

Please spamm the shit out of this post and give the owners backup so they have the motivation to do it!

As the saying goes : "Hope dies last"

You are right vanster css servers are dying but do you really believe that it would be different on csgo?

@Deadview I do and i i have alot of hope on CS GO because its the Number 1 game with the most players.

There will be definally people joining our new ze Server if the owners decide to open one! But if we open it to late ...

Vanster I hope you read my messages on steam.CSS will not die in the few years because of all non-steamers.People still play it and it's still fun.The idea about CS:GO server is good,but CSS isn't dead yet.Our community is growing up every day and this is a sign that people still play this game.Owners will decide what to do next,have a good day!

7 minutes ago, DeMoN said:

Vanster I hope you read my messages on steam.CSS will not die in the few years because of all non-steamers.People still play it and it's still fun.The idea about CS:GO server is good,but CSS isn't dead yet.Our community is growing up every day and this is a sign that people still play this game.Owners will decide what to do next,have a good day!

nowhere agree with that! if u noticed other servers list. they are mostly empty and our servers are dead aswell since this 2 weeks. We barelly get over 30 people on Ze.

8 minutes ago, VaNsTeR said:

nowhere agree with that! if u noticed other servers list. they are mostly empty and our servers are dead aswell since this 2 weeks. We barelly get over 30 people on Ze.

We just need a new maps and new content.All at all we are the people that should play on servers and invite friends :P.

i disagree with you vanster , if u open a server on cs go,  then css ze are gonna die , it's not problem between cs :go and css, the problem is the players , They can do what they want to make the ze better 

P.S: cs:go ze sucks believe me, i've already played on it before 

and unloze they dont have ze on cs:go  and most opinions of other communities prefer ze on css

Owner

Actually some Months ago we had a CS:GO Server.

It was empty AF Altought we made it public in Forums.

We had this Idea already when we started. But we kinda failed.

It is not that we do not understand that CSS is almost dead.

We are open for things like that and it is even a thing in the Owners and Staff-Chats.

Not promissing it here right now but we are going to discuss it in the Team ;)

thx for caring

1 hour ago, VaNsTeR said:

For all people that still doesnt notice it. CSS is Dying!

I want to make this clear! Its not just Cs-Frag but all other communities aswell!

The game wont last long anymore since people stop playing and start playing Csgo!

If the owner team doesnt decide to open Csgo Servers within 2017 I dont have anymore hope left. We need to hurry!

@Calig @Tariq Please dont let the community die. The time is comming to move on.

We need to quickly move on before its to late.

Cs-Go sucks, thats all.

@VaNsTeR CS:GO zombie escape is nothing like CSS. I personally think that CSGO sucks in terms of unofficial gamemodes such as zm, ze, gg, jb or surf. The physics is different, the engine is different, everything is different. Valve has streamlined CSGO with the view to be a linear competitive e-sport, which is fundamentally different from CSS. I don't enjoy Zombie Escape in CSGO. And so don't other people who have been playing the mode for some time now. However, opening a CSGO server will surely bring a few new members to our community and preserve Zombie Escape from dying out. But still, it will never be the same as CSS. The owners have to make a decision though, that's for sure.

I got everything ready to make the CS;GO  Zombie escape, the RPG Surf for Cs;Go is almost done, need to fix some upgrades, for the people who dont know ( its a self made rpg with like knive poisen, explode, refill ( automatic fill from bullets magazine, we got 47 upgrades for the surf rpg in csgo, only need 1 more week to fix it :D. Im also thinking about making own surf maps. So if calig accept my work to make the csgo servers, i will begin now. Thanks for reading.  Just give your command for  what u want in the ZE / RPG CSGO, i can try to make dreams come true about anny funny stuff in server.

Gmod, you need to ask calig, i dont have a lot of experience with GMOD, only basic. Maybe we can make our own habbo hotel for young people. We will become famous in 2 months around 150 people if we do it great, ill need some options, i think about a habbo / csgo rpg surf / rpg scout and awp. GMOD i dont know, doesnt look bad to try, but i cant say anything only give options.

100% i know its gonna work

- OWN Habbo ( i can fix that ) (proof habbo.nl)

- Own RPG Scout / awp CSGO ( i can fix that

25% 

- Zombie escape CSGO

- Surf RPG CSGO

Just now, C9 ThirtyEight said:

Gmod, you need to ask calig, i dont have a lot of experience with GMOD, only basic. Maybe we can make our own habbo hotel for young people. We will become famous in 2 months around 150 people if we do it great, ill need some options, i think about a habbo / csgo rpg surf / rpg scout and awp. GMOD i dont know, doesnt look bad to try, but i cant say anything only give options.

25% 

- Zombie escape CSGO

- Surf RPG CSGO

habbo??? nope this shit sucks:sick::sick:

1 minute ago, C9 ThirtyEight said:

25% 

- Zombie escape CSGO

- Surf RPG CSGO

habbo is bad nobody's like this :v only kids

2 minutes ago, C9 ThirtyEight said:

25% 

- Zombie escape CSGO

- Surf RPG CSGO

Habbo is for Sulake, you can't make other habbo cuz if u make this is illegal!!!

Just now, GabrielaF said:

habbo is bad nobody's like this :v only kids

Ur thing if u look other habbo, 200 - 1000 players on each. 

It can be good for our community. I had a habbo with 470 players 2 years ago. Its maybe for kids, but i deserved a lot money from those (kids) they pay credits with phone to buy special items.

Its only a option.

Just now, C9 ThirtyEight said:

Ur thing if u look other habbo, 200 - 1000 players on each. 

It can be good for our community. I had a habbo with 470 players 2 years ago. Its maybe for kids, but i deserved a lot money from those (kids) they pay credits with phone to buy special items.

Its only a option.

You don't know something.

Habbo is a game of a big company, if u make one this will be illegal :FailFish:

1 minute ago, GabrielaF said:

Habbo is for Sulake, you can't make other habbo cuz if u make this is illegal!!!

Its not Illigal if u ask sulake to open it u will get permission, if u dont ask u will pay for it. :) 100+ self made habbo's i never saw someone who needs to pay. But like i said, its an option not something i want.

1 minute ago, GabrielaF said:

You don't know something.

Habbo is a game of a big company, if u make one this will be illegal :FailFish:

Like i said, i runned own habbo for 2 years with 400 + i know the rules and others played 5 years habbo on illigal. We can do it with permission, if we dont get permission we dont do it.

1 minute ago, C9 ThirtyEight said:

Like i said, i runned own habbo for 2 years with 400 + i know the rules and others played 5 years habbo on illigal. We can do it with permission, if we dont get permission we dont do it.

But cs-frag it's only Source games, and i don't know if Calig and Tariq like to make a Habbo server

26 minutes ago, Tariq said:

Actually some Months ago we had a CS:GO Server.

It was empty AF Altought we made it public in Forums.

We had this Idea already when we started. But we kinda failed.

It is not that we do not understand that CSS is almost dead.

We are open for things like that and it is even a thing in the Owners and Staff-Chats.

Not promissing it here right now but we are going to discuss it in the Team ;)

thx for caring

From personal experience zombie escape and zombie mod on cs:go are not very popular even if the server is no-steam. but, that doesn't mean you can't run other popular mods.

you can easily configure surf server on cs:go, pay you know who and within 1 hour you will have full server, and I'm not suggesting to close cs:s servers but to host in other games especially csgo.

Also one more thing, no-steam cs:go players are mostly cheaters they come like waves so i wouldn't consider running shooting mods, deathmatch to be more specific.

Owner
54 minutes ago, Cysid said:

From personal experience zombie escape and zombie mod on cs:go are not very popular even if the server is no-steam. but, that doesn't mean you can't run other popular mods.

you can easily configure surf server on cs:go, pay you know who and within 1 hour you will have full server, and I'm not suggesting to close cs:s servers but to host in other games especially csgo.

Also one more thing, no-steam cs:go players are mostly cheaters they come like waves so i wouldn't consider running shooting mods, deathmatch to be more specific.

Thx for the Infos!

We also think about other mods too ;)

2 hours ago, GabrielaF said:

But cs-frag it's only Source games, and i don't know if Calig and Tariq like to make a Habbo server

You do realise that Garry's mod is a source based game, right?